Berserker(Demonic)

Berserkers the male counterpart to the Female Fury are Brutish creatures filled with muscle and rage which equals a bad combination.

Though Berserkers are Male Counterparts to Furies they share very different Culture Values and Beliefs.

Berserkers are considered on the top of the Hunter's Don't Fuck with List. They are considerable dangerous creatures whose abilities are not wanted as your enemy.  Berserkers live by a intense sense of Loyalty. Which is Funny considering they are part of the Demonic Class but When You save or do something that helps a Berserker then you have there loyalties till the day you die and then some if there loyalty is that strong.   With that loyalty and Demonic longevity, a Berserker will hunt you down for eternity and in some cases your entire lineage.

Berserkers are in the Heavy Weight Class in Demons. They were usually very tall being standing at 6'0'' to 7'1'' usually weighing about 200 pound class.  Berserkers in Demonic forms held a deep red to deep black skin tone with tribal markings that  decorated their bodies in different colors. There eyes were usually a range of deep colors but all Berserker's have sharp pointed ears. They had sharp teeth and When angered they let out a bellowing roar.  

Berserkers fight with pure teeth, claw, and strength. They are brutal when they attack destroying every last piece of there enemies.  Though Brutal with Enemies they are surprisingly gentle with those they respect and love. 

Berserkers mate with a single being one that calms their souls of rage. These being are treated with the utter most respect by there mates. 

When you mate with a Berserker,  You will never feel such painful existing of life.  They will never hurt you and they will make sure you have everything that you would ever need or want. 

~ Anonymous~

When a Berserker finds this soul they will do anything to please them and they will never hurt them but in return the creatures themselves will develop  a obsession with these beings. 

First time meeting my Husband terrified me.  I had actual ran from him and You don't run from a Berserker mind you.  They hunt you down as soon as you leave their sight it's an obsession to ease that rage inside of them.  When he final caught me though He didn't hurt me but kept me locked up. It toke me a couple of days and him even longer to understand that what we had was something that bound us together and we couldn't escape it.

~ Male Shifter, Mate of a Berserker~

Berserker Live by a Strict Hierarchy with the strongest male at the top followed by the second and third then any other male. Females are given social equality as males in Berserker society. When The Strongest Male Dies, a Contest is held to see who will win. The winner is then given a seven day celebration period before he ascends the role of leadership. 

  Berserker's Ally themselves with Vampires and Several Other Demons.