Chapter Three

Chapter Three

Liam and Zayn got out while Louis and Curly opened the doors and slid out. Niall climbed over Curly and Louis's seat before pulling it down and holding out his hand for me.

I smiled as I took his hand and he helped me out of the car. I kissed his cheek again. "Thank you, Nialler." I said teasingly.

Niall bit his bottom lip and smiled at me.

I looked at the house I swear my jaw dropped to the floor. "This is where you live?" I asked, eyes widening.

Niall nodded. "Yeah.. Most of the time when I'm not visiting family or anything." he said with a shrug in his cute Irish accent.

I bit back a smile. "Are we gonna go inside?" I asked teasingly.

He chuckled lightly. "Yeah, sure." he said, holding his arm out for me.

I blushed lightly and wrapped my arm around his.

He led me inside and showed me around before sitting me next to him with the rest of the boys.

"So.. Question me." I dared.

"Tell us about yourself." Liam said.

"My name's Alise Elizabeth Wilkins. I'm 18 and I'm an American." I started.

Curly smirked. "I've always liked Americans." he said jokingly.

"Why did you move from the states and when?" Louis asked.

"I moved as soon as I turned 18. I just wanted a bit of freewill." i said with a shrug.

Zayn laughed lightly. "A wee bit of a rebel, are we?" he teased.

"Why did you kiss Niall if you aren't ready for a relationship?" Curly asked.

I shrugged, trying to hide a blush that was climbing up my cheeks. "I-I just had a bad day.. And I just wanted to put on a show to prove that Niall had some serious guts." I said with a small smile.

They all chuckled except for Niall who forced a smile.

I bit my bottom lip.

"Are you a fan of us?" Louis asked.

I shrugged. "I really don't know much about One Direction..." I said honestly.

Zayn and Louis raised their eyebrows.

"Have you heard /any/ of our songs?" Curly asked.

I shrugged. "I have no idea."

"You've never heard 'What Makes You Beautiful?'" Zayn asked.

I raised an eyebrow. "You guys made that song?" I asked. The guys looked offended. "That's not what I mean, it's a great song I've just heard it almost everyday on the radio." I started rambling and blushing.

Louis laughed lightly. "She blushes a lot." he stated.

"Just a wee bit." Curly added teasingly.

"Anymore questions?" I asked before they could continue teasing me.

They shook their heads.

"Alright... So.. What do I do now?" I asked.

"You can stay here for a bit." Niall said suddenly. "If you want." he added quickly.

I smiled lightly. "I'll stay for a bit.. But I'll need to be home by.. Five-Ish.. I've got a girls' night." I said with a smile.

"You should just invite her over, we wouldn't mind, would we?" asked Curly.