Chapter Two

Chapter Two

It took him a few seconds to respond as I kissed him lightly. He kissed back and rested his hands on my hips and pulled me closer. I smiled lightly into the kiss and brought my hands up to Niall's hair. I tangled my fingers in his blonde locks.

He slowly glided his tongue over my bottom lip. I parted my lips and felt his tongue enter my emouth. I let out a soft moan and let him explore a bit before pressing my tongue to his.

I had to admit. There was some sort of chemistry between the kiss... between us.

While I kissed him back I heard some wolf whistles, some cars, and some cameras going off.

I pulled away and looked at Niall and felt my cheeks heat up. I looked at all the flashes around us while Niall and I held onto each other.

I bit my lip and nuzzled my head into Niall's neck.

"Niall, is this your girlfriend?!"

"Miss, what's your name?"

I stayed close to Niall. I suppose that was stupid of me to kiss Niall.

"Mr. Horan, who is this lovely lady?" one of the men asked.

Who was he talking about? Niall?

Niall Horan..

The name sounded oddly familiar.

"Where are the other One Direction boys?" another asked.

I looked up at Niall. Niall Horan from One Direction.

Before I could ask anything, I saw the boy that was scolding one of the others, pull Niall and I away from all the cameras, but they still followed.

I looked up at him. 'Of course!' I thought and mentally slapped myself.

I was with One Direction.

"This is insane.." I muttered. "You're Niall Horan." I stated.

Niall chuckled as I let go of him partially so we could walk. He shrugged. "I thought you knew that, Alise."

I frowned. "Oddly enough, I didn't even know.. I've only heard of your name a few times."

At my words Niall raised an eyebrow. "You mean you didn't know who I was when you kissed me?" he asked.

I shook my head. "You were cute, I was single, so.. I put and two together and kissed you."

Niall started walking again and pulled us to the other boys. "What's the escape route?" he asked.

The one that bought the soda and mentos chuckled. "Well, we could've been gone already if someone wasn't snogging a pretty girl." I blushed.

The curly haired one laughed. "Look, you made her blush." he teased.

My face heated up more and huddled back into Niall.

Niall took my hand in his.

"So.. Niall, do you know this girl?" the one who scolded, asked.

"No, but thanks to you guys I do." he said, smiling slightly.

I but my lip. "Hey, I'm glad this chat is going well and all, but I rather not go blind because of all these cameras." I said with a shrug.

Curly grinned at Niall. "If you don't date her, I will." he said with a smirk before turning to me, "Hey, I'm Harry." he said, a slight smirk pulling at his lips.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm not quite ready for a relationship, Curly." I said tartly. "Are we even going to be able to get out of this mess?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Why aren't you acting like a crazed fan-girl?" the prankster asked.

I shrugged. "Why should I? I don't know who any of you are.. Except I know Harry and Niall. I know Niall is in One Direction. Which is some 'popular' boy band."

They nodded. "We're a part of One Direction as well, love." the one with black hair said.

I raised an eyebrow, the flashes around us getting more annoying by the second. "We can save the intros for later.. I just really want to get out of here." I mumbled.

The boys nodded. "Where should we take her?" asked the one with who bought the mentos and soda.

Niall shrugged. "I was thinking we could take her to our place for a bit and explain what she's probably pulled herself into." he said with a shrug.

I bit my lip. So I just snogged a boy from a 'popular' boy band.. And it was caught on camera...

'Lovely.' I thought sarcastically.

Seth and I haven't even been apart for a full 24 hours yet, this is insane. I've already fucked a boy and snogged with another.

Soon enough, Niall and the other boys were pulling me to this van and pulled me in. "You know... I thought that would've been a lot harder. "

Niall shrugged. "It could've been a lot worse."

Curly laughed. "You haven't seen a fan mob yet." he chuckled.

I rolled my eyes. "So where are you taking me, guys?" I asked.

The boy with black hair looked at back at me from the front seat. "I'm Zayn, we're going to our flat to talk to you."

I frowned. "Are you guys going to interrogate me? Because if you are I at least wanna know all your names."

Zayn nodded. "Alright.. That's Liam." he said, pointing to the one who's scolded the prankster. "That's Louis." he said, pointing to the prankster. "And that's Harry, not Curly." he said, pointing at Curly. "And you know Nialler and I". He added as I nodded.

"So.. It's Liam, Louis, Zayn, Curly, and Niall?" I asked.

Curly pouted. "I'm Harry, not Curly."

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever.. So are we almost there?" I asked.

Liam nodded. "About two more minutes."

I groaned and leaned my head onto Niall's shoulder. "I think this is the highlight of my last 24 hours."

Louis chuckled. "Why is that? Because you met five incredibly handsome guys?" he asked teasingly.

I rolled my eyes. "I've met one incredibly handsome boy and four cute ones." I said with a slight giggle, looking at Niall.

Niall blushed lightly and looked away, trying to hide it. I kissed his cheek lightly. "It's cute when you blush, Nialler." I said teasingly.

He bit his bottom lip. I could see he was holding back a faint smile.

"Alright, we're here." Liam said, smiling lightly.

A/N: alright guys, I'm sorry it's a day late. I kind of forgot.. But it's here now:) I hope it's good:D

If you have time tell your Directioner fans, please? Thanks

-Alyssa x