Chapter One

Chapter One

'Shit, how drunk was I?' I thought as I looked around the motel room.

I looked around the room and nearly jumped off the bed when I saw a brunette boy sleeping next to me. "Holy shit." I hissed quietly.

I slowly crawled out of the bed and pulled on all of my clothes, ignoring my extreme hangover headache.

"Fuck." I mumbled under my breath as I exited the room and closed the door after making sure I collected everything of mine.

I walked around London silently and pulled out my iPhone and opened my twitter app.

I looked over my newsfeed.

(Aliw3313)- I can't believe that Bastard. #fml

7:42PM

(Aliw3313)- goin to te club #bringonthebooze 9:21PM

(Aliw3313)- Just met rhis dudw gonns fuzk him

I scowled at all my tweets, especially the last one.

Great, I fucked a complete stranger.

I pressed the little corner at the top right side and started typing.

(Aliw3313)- I'm sober again! #comeatmebro 7:30AM

I pressed the home button on my iPhone and looked at my messages. I had one from Seth, my ex, and I ignored and deleted it.

The douchebag tried to hide the fact that he was cheating on me I caught them in a very disturbing position. I broke up with him and kicked them out in the nude and ran straight to my room, or maybe I started to drink first because I don't even recall going on Twitter last night, odd. I don't even recall leaving the house.

Bottom line, I am currently single, I suppose.

I walked to a Tesco and sat down on the curb.

I pulled out my iPhone again after shoving it back in my pocket after looking at Seth's name. I quickly changed his name from: "❤Seth❤" to "Piece of shit" and exited my contacts and went to my texts and saw I had one from my friend, Sam.

Sammi<3

Hey, are you alright..? I saw your

Tweet.. :P did Seth do something?

7:45PM May 6, 2012

I started to text her back:

Hey, I had a rough night last night.. Girls' night tonight? @6? 8:12AM

I was a few minutes until she replied again.

Alrighty, I'll be there.. :P As long as you tell me what happened and if you really did what I think you did..

8:15AM

I responded instantly.

Yeah, sure.. I'll see you tonight. x

8:16

See you then! :) x

8:17

I felt someone watching me and looked up to the pair of bright blue eyes.

"Umm.. Hello." I mumbled, raising my eyebrow slightly.

The boy bit his lip and stood awkwardly. "Erm.. Hi.."

I smirked in my mind, he had an Irish accent. It was pretty damn cute.

I smiled a bit. "Hey.. What can I do for you?" I asked, standing up.

He but his lip while I looked at him. He had blonde hair, definitely not natural though. I could tell his teeth were a bit crooked, but he had braces on to help correct that I guess. He looked some-what shocked for some reason.

His eyes met mine and he blushed lightly. "Umm.. The boys dared me to get your number." he said, jamming his thumb to a group of four boys.

"And if I don't?" I asked teasingly.

"They said they'd lock me in a closet for a week." he said tartly as he looked back at the four boys.

"I'm sure they don't mean it." I assured him, laughing lightly.

I brushed my bangs out of face. My hair was black, but died red. The red only shows in the sun though.

The boy shrugged. "I don't know.. There's been a lot of things done between us.." he mumble, his braces barely showing. They looked good on him.

I sighed. "I'm Alise." I said, holding my hand out for him.

He shook it. "I'm Niall."

I smiled. "Here, let's swap numbers." I said handing him my phone with my free hand. "And I wouldn't mind getting my hand back." I said with a slight smirk.

He blushed again and let go of my hand before handing over his phone to me so I could put in my name and number and stuff into his iPhone.

I put my name down as Alise Wilkins. I scrolled down a bit and put in my number and my email before scrolling down to the notes and typing in:

It's not Alice, but Alise.. As in the I is like in the name Liam. So.. I hope that makes sense xx

PS. Follow me on twitter: Aliw3313, I'll follow back ;)

I pressed save and handed his phone back to him.

"Here you go." I said, smiling slightly. "Text me anytime.. Or call." I said with a shrug.

He soon handed me my phone and I shoved it into my pocket. I smirked. "Just follow my lead." I said to the boy, Niall before glancing quickly at the group of boys watching intently.

There was one with really curly hair, then there was one scolding one who had seemingly bought mentos and some soda, there was a kid with black hair as well who nudged the rest and made them look and Niall and I.

I grinned and pulled Niall closer to me by grabbing the front of his blue polo shirt and kissed him straight on the lips.