Chapter 2: Declaration of War

June 6th, 2020

After a decade of endless research about the god's particle, the Large Hadron Collider in Europe ended it's program that is why people focused more in developing armaments. Each nation implemented a dome that acts as an artificial ozone layer to fight for the rising heat index.  

"No! no! Don't don't leave me!"

"Hey, are you okay?" awakened by Sonja Escober.

"What? It's that dream of mine, " replied by Ram Verdera.

"About that mishap again?" replied back by Sonja. Sonja Escober was his co-commanding officer back while he was training at Europe as cadet. Aside from that she has an IQ of above 140.

"Yes, if only I could save her at that time." said Ram. Ram went berserk after Sami Romanov died due to multidrug-resistance and joined the military afterwards.

"America declares war and now well be known as the Pandora. Asia, Europe and Australia unites as the Genisys. While Russia and Africa tag-along as the Ivalice." as said by the news hologram.

"Yahoo! I'm going to enjoy that." ecstatically said by Maxwell. Maxwell Standford is a courageous and loyal friend both two Sonja and Ram and hates deception and trickery.

"You brute-headed beast! Why do you enjoy wars? You sadist." Sonja said to Maxwell.

"Because it's fun." replied simply by Maxwell.

"Really? Many people die because of wars you know, and you're thinking of fun? replied back by Sonja.

[Meanwhile at the IMST laboratory]

"Finally after so many years of hardwork, I've found the missing puzzle piece."said by Dr. Clive Stockinger

"You can reverse the combustion reaction by adding water and carbon dioxide in a flask and zapping it with electricity, and with that we no longer need fossil fuel as a source of energy. The answer was simple here, we've overlooked it" said by Dr. Stockinger.

"Good job, Mr. Stockinger! This is a major breakthrough." as Yon Fres compliment while contrasting there difference with Dr. Kirk theory of evolution.

"Yeah, good job!" Dr. Kirk hiding his  being fake. 

Over the years of Dr. Kirk's hardwork on his failed attempt on experimenting and proving the theory of evolution, and now seeing his colleague's success, he felt envious inside his heart. Nobody knows what kind of plot his been plotting inside his mind.