Mommy

Flashback, five years ago

I have been throwing up every single morning now. I was tired of being sick all the time. I didn't tell Jungkook because I didn't want him to worry. I wondered what it possibly could mean.

My mom sat next to me on the couch, while I was holding a bucket. "We should go to a doctor" she said patting my back. My parents were very worried, they checked my temperature every single minute. I shook my head. "It's probably temporarily"

My mom sighed and stood back up. "Fine, but tomorrow if this isn't over we will go"

My mom left me alone in the living room. I dialed my best friend's number. Maybel and I have been friends since a very very long time. She was someone I could trust and I could rely on.

"Hello sweety" I heard my best friend's voice say.

"Hi" , I said back.

"So what's up?"

I actually felt sick, just by talking on the phone. I tried to ignore it.

"I have been throwing up for days now" , I just said. There was a very short silence.

"Ow well" I waited for her to give me advice. She was actually studying meds right now and I knew she was a very smart person.

"You and Jungkook have been sexually active right?"

I started coughing because of the sudden question. Why would she ask that?

Wait

NO

"Yes but we were using protection all the time"

"All the time?", she repeated as if I should be unsure.

Fuck , now I remember having sex with Jungkook after we had an exam. How could this happen just by once not using this damn protection.

"Shit, I am pregnant"

-PRESENT DAY-

Me and Yeona were playing Just Dance the whole morning. She didn't even dress yet, I should have felt bad because the first thing in the morning you have to do is dress up and stuff. Yeona seemed to have fun, and I was having loads of fun too. I couldn't imagine the CEO dancing with her. He was a serious person but a softie for his baby and I couldn't blame him.

Her little feet were following the rhythm of the music perfectly, she was a little dancer. To be honest she was such a good dancer for her age. "Yeona" , I said out of breath. She was still going.

"Yes?" , she smiled.

"You are such a good dancer " , I said while trying to catch my breath, resting on the couch. She shut the game off and came sitting next to me. She giggled and jumped up and down. Wow she had still this energy. "Thank you"

"Daddy used to dance" she said giggling. Well what a surprise, I couldn't really believe it. But Yeona her words were very sincere so I took it as the truth. "Really?" I said looking playfully at her.

I started to tickle her and she started laughing , her little legs kicking the air.

"We should get dressed now" I said giving a kiss on her forehead.

We were about to walk to her room when she grabbed my wrist with her tiny hand.

Suddenly she hugged me and said: "I wish you were my mommy"

JUNGKOOK'S POV

He couldn't concentrate, his mind took him to Yeona's mother. He partly felt bad that she couldn't know about this, but he didn't want her to stop living her life. His heart was torn apart and he even cried that night after seeing her again. His daughter would come in the room but he had coldly answered she needed to leave him alone.

The meeting was boring, he would sign a contract but he wasn't listening to the conditions that were mentioned.

Taehyung was worried about his friend and spoke to him after the meeting. "You okay?" he asked.

Jungkook didn't wat to to deal with his whining and cut him off by saying: "I have lots of work to do"

"Jungkook the fuck you do. Please tell me what's wrong you are really off today" , he said raising his tone. Taehyung was tired of his best friend trying to push him away.

"IT'S Y/N OKAY?!" , he was so annoyed that Tae kept arguing, he shouted. The rest of the co workers looked at him with a shocked face. Jungkook was cold but he never shouted.

Taehyung pursed his lips together. He just wanted to help him. Although he was tired of hearing Jungkook talk about a girl he is madly in love with, even though he knew it was tragic. He respected Jungkook but after 5 years he was done with his shit.

"What about her?" , he asked calmly. Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's arm and pushed him into his office and shut the door. "I don't want anyone to listen"

Taehyung glared at Jungkook. "I am just trying to help you, don't give me shit in return"

Jungkook looked at the ground, feeling sorry for shouting at his friend. "She is back, I saw her, we even talked"

Taehyung's eyes widened.

"What do you mean? You told her?" , he gulped, without the worried expression leaving his face.

Jungkook rubbed his eyes in a frustrated way, and didn't know how to solve this messy situation. He couldn't let her go although it was selfish of him.

"She is babysitting Yeona, she doesn't know anything"

Taehyung's expression became milder but did not disappear. He sat down on the couch in his friend's office.

"You know, Jungkook this isn't the best idea"

He didn't look at Jungkook anymore, but at the table in front of him. A few years ago he was also befriended with Y/N. She would call him whenever Jungkook and her had a fight. He remembered clearly how Y/N used to cry for help when she found out she was pregnant. Then it all escalated quickly and his best friend had never been really happy. It was like Jungkook had a chronic broken heart disease. Only his daughter could make the pain go away.

Jungkook went with his hands through his hair. "I saw her and it's like my heart dropped", he said quietly.

Tears of frustration and dysphoria leaving his eyes once again.