Curious

I finally walked home after the strange acquaintance with this man. He didn't look any much older than me. But I didn't know what this feeling was when I saw him. It was like I knew him but not in this life. Oh god I was making things up.

The girl was such a cutie, I was glad that I got to babysit her tomorrow! But I was scared to see him again and feel this unbearable pain. It was like this missing part in my life came back but not really.

I arrived home and slammed the door, I let my bag fall on the ground and sat down on the couch. My thoughts were dancing in my head and I finally got a headache.

"Honey?" , my mom shouted from the kitchen. I didn't move a muscle and lay down.

"Yeah hi I'm back", I shouted back. I heard footsteps coming closer to me. I wasn't in the mood to tell my mom everything that occurred just an hour ago.

"So how was your exam?" , She stood in front of me drying a pan with a towel. She had her kitchen skirt on. She looked curious but also happy as if she knew that I aced the exam.

"Okay", I answered. Her face changed to a milder but confused expression. "Just an okay?"

I sighed and stood up from the couch taking my bag. "I can't see into the future mom okay? I'm going to be in my room if you need me"

-NEXT DAY-

I got to babysit Yeona today. I was excited to see her again. I prepared myself a little bit better than usual. I kind of wanted to impress CEO Jeon. I didn't know why.

-FLASHBACK- ( 5 years ago)

"You have some cream there" ,Jungkook wiped his finger over my lips and licked it off his own. I giggled and smiled. "I could have get it myself" I said eating my self-made cake. "That would have been boring" , he said playfully

"Your cake is so good like gold" , he said moaning kind of. He took another piece and ate it quickly. "Calm down you might throw everything back up" , I looked with wide eyes.

"Never" , he said with a mouthful

"Who would throw up this delicious cake from my baby"

"You are being cheesy" , I placed my plate in the dishwasher and put the cake in the fridge. I sat back down in front of my boyfriend, who now finished his plate. "Hey what about the rest?"

"You'll get to eat more tomorrow"

He pouted and put his plate in the dishwasher and walked over to me. He kissed my lips gentle. I kissed back of course. "Happy anniversary baby" , he whispered to my lips. I stood up and hugged him.

"Remember the first time we had sex" I finally spoke. He smirked and then let me go. " Oh I don't want to recall that" he said playfully smiling.

"What? It was romantic!" , I said like a baby.

He cupped my cheeks and kissed me again. "Everything we do is romantic"

There was a second of silence between us.

"Okay loverboy I'm going to take a shower" , I said patting his chest.

"Can I join?" , he smirked lightly. I smiled back and walked to the bathroom. He took it as a yes and followed me.

Suddenly I became nauseous, the cake took a toll on me. I started to whimper. Then I ran to toilet and threw everything up. Jungkook ran after me. He caressed my back while every little thing I ate came back out.

" You okay baby ?" , he asked worried. I stopped and looked at Jungkook not knowing what it was.

- PRESENT DAY-

I anxiously rang the bell of the big mansion. Let's say I lived in a big house but this was something different. A handsome guy in a suit opened up, it was still so early in the morning. I wondered if this wasn't a dream. Jungkook gulped, he froze there staring for just a second. Then he tried to smile welcoming. "Come in" , he said calmly

I smiled and stepped foot in the big house. It was huge inside, there were huge stairs you know like in the disney movies. "Yeona must be living as a princess" I said staring with my mouth wide open. "She is my princess" he answered.

It is so hot when a guy cares deeply for little children. It is something that always made me feel butterflies. Especially he made me feel like that although I just met him yesterday.

"Come to the kitchen, Yeona is still sleeping, I have to leave in 20 minutes" , I nodded and followed him to the kitchen. I thought I was going to lose myself in this house if he would leave.

It is so big. He gave me a glass of water and placed it on the marble counter. I took a sip of it, I kind of felt uncomfortable without Yeona. "Can I ask a question?" I said looking at him.

He nodded and placed his glass of water back in the sink. "The mother of Yeona does she have any say in her life or did she just leave? I know that it is straight forward but that question has been haunting me lately. I just can't believe that someone would leave Yeona"

Jungkook's eyes became really dark, he didn't move. He stared at me with a hurt look, like I said something that I really shouldn't have said.

"She..I don't want to talk about it" , his was a bit angry, like taken aback.

There was an awkward silence. Ow why did I always mess things up. I didn't want him to hate me in fact, I wanted him to actually like me. He seemed someone caring and loving, although sometimes he looked as if he hated life.

"Daddy!" , a little girl in pink pyjamas ran up to Jungkook. His eyes immediately lit up when he saw her, he crouched and hugged her tight. He kissed her cheek before saying: "Did you have a good night sleep honey?" , he said.

Could this be more cute, oh my god. I suddenly wanted to have his babies just because of how he treated his daughter. I should calm my horny ass down actually.

The little girl turned around, looking at me. "Y/N!" , she said and sprung up so she could hug me. I crouched and hugged her back.

"Before I leave, here are some things you should know. She has to go to bed at 8 pm and at noon you should help her with her homework, it's actually drawing homework. Anything you need to make a meal is in the fridge. Ow and Yeona is allergic to peanuts" he said taking his bag.

I smiled to her, she was holding my hand. "I am allergic to peanuts too" I said in surprise. Jungkook just nodded, not giving my statement any attention. "Yeona will show you around" he said already walking to the door.

He kissed his daughter goodbye and left.

I guess I made him angry with my curiosity.