Chapter seventeen

Start from the beginning

Why he's distant with us and not spending time with us?

Because he's angry?

Jungkook shook his head. It wasn't really believable. Taehyung never ignored them if he was angry. He would always tell them what and who was bothering him.

'Next time you get in trouble, don't come running to us. Curse me if we waste one more second of our lives on you.'

Suga hyung.

But he's lying next to Suga Hyung right now. If that was the case, he'd rather be with me than him. It's not like I said anything.

Jungkook was completely confused now.

And Jiminie hyung lied as well. He didn't push Tae hyung. He almost fell on his own.

Ugh.

He put his head between his knees, his head hurting with all the thoughts and confusion.

I have to find out what's going on. This isn't going to work like this.

But how?

He looked at Jimin who was trying to secretly throw worried glances at Taehyung. He wasn't succeeding though because both Jungkook and Hoseok were looking at him.

Hoseok was wondering if there was something wrong with Jimin while Jungkook was looking for ways to get out of Jimin the reason behind Taehyung's behaviour because he was sure Jimin knew at least something.

Hoseok went to sit next to Jimin and Jungkook and gave a questioning look to Jungkook who was giving Jimin a hard stare and didn't notice.

The leader and the oldest were looking at these three. The dance studio was never quiet. Silence was something they weren't used to in this place.

Yoongi must've also felt the situation odd because he woke up with a confused look. He looked around at the weird sight.

Taehyung was sleeping next to him.

Jimin was staring at Taehyung.

Jungkook was staring at Jimin and Hoseok was staring at Jungkook.

While Namjoon and Jin were looking at both sides back and forth. First, towards Suga and Tae and then at Jungkook, Jimin and Hoseok and then back again.

Suga almost laughed.

What is going on in here?

Jin and RM noticed his confusion and shrugged simultaneously.

Yoongi was the one to voice out his thoughts just like always.

Cowards. He scoffed in his mind.

"What's up with all of you?"

Everyone came out of the trance and all eyes turned towards him except for V who was still sleeping.

"Huh? Nothing." Jhope said and Jimin and Jungkook also shrugged, taking their eyes off of their chosen members and looking away.

It was really suspicious. Still, Yoongi ignored it and turned to his side, trying to sleep a bit more while he still can.

 Still, Yoongi ignored it and turned to his side, trying to sleep a bit more while he still can

But instead of sleeping, he also ended up staring at V.

It was a bit weird.

Why did he come all the way here to lie down next to me? And to sleep of all things?

The boy used to be more hyperactive all the time than puppies are in the morning. But now, he's as tired and dazed as a sleepy panda, just a lot less healthy and underweight.

He didn't know what to do to make the old Taehyung come back so he just opted to make the younger a bit more comfy while he sleeps. He stretched his arm out and lifted the sleeping angel's head a bit to put it on his arm but ended up waking him up.

Taehyung gave Yoongi a sleepy and confused look.

Yoongi gave him a soft smile and continued with what he was doing. Taehyung figured the situation out and crawled lazily a bit closer to his hyung and the both fell asleep with Yoongi's one arm under his head and the other hand took hold of his hand.

Everyone else couldn't do anything except smile at the sight in front of them, especially Jimin who gave a relieved sigh as well to see Tae sleeping peacefully

Seeing Jimin's reaction, Jungkook was now even more determined to get the information out of him so he could help with whatever was going on too.

They all decided to stop practicing for today. Sejin came after some time to drop them home. He saw Taehyung sleeping and told everyone to not wake him up.

Instead, Jimin and Hoseok helped Jungkook carry him on his back to van. He didn't wake up once and even in the van slept with his head on Jin's shoulder. Back at the house, again, Jungkook carried him to his room and they all scattered here and there in bedrooms, living room and kitchen.

Jungkook followed Jimin to his room.

"Jiminie Hyung? We need to talk."