Epuloge-First ending

This is what Uncle Corey and Aunt Devyn told me. They said that Colby had found me in the alleyway, alone but I wasn't injured just unconscious. He took me home and left me in their care while he spent all of his time looking for Sam. He rarely came back home and Corey would tell me that I started calling Devyn and Corey mom and dad since Colby was gone so often. They told me he stopped by the house Kat had kept him at the first time just to find a note telling him they were long gone. Then after 10 months of searching for him he finally found out where he was. They were hidden in a shed at the edge of LA so that no one could hear his screams. That's what she had told Colby when he got there. He had gone with a gun and was ready to save him but he couldn't find Sam, he could hear him but he couldnt fine him.

"Where the fuck is he slut"

"He's in here somewhere, but your not getting him back sugar. He thinks I love him, not you" so Colby started looking around the building, looking for his little Sammy. As he kicked down each door he found weapons and sex toys and sex dungeons and torture rooms and none of them has any dust on them which made him mad. He finally made it to the last door and kicked it down to find Sam chained to the back wall and he whimpered in fear, his eyes wide as he looked up before he realized it was Colby. He started screaming through his gag and pulling, trying to get to Colby as he ran to him and started to untie him. He looked awful, with cuts and bruises and his shorts were missing at this point. As he was tying him however, Katrina smacked a pan against his head and knocked him out. She then tied him next to sam to the wall and smiled before walking out of the room and set the building on fire. Colby woke up when half of the building had burned and Sam had untied both of them.

"Come-*cough* On-we've gotta *cough cough wheeze* get out of here." He has tried to pull Colby up but Colby was too weak.

"I-I can't.....sam just go.....be there for angel"
He had started coughing hard.

"I can't.....I can't leave my daddy" his eyes had gotten bigger as he curled up close to Colby who held him tightly.

"Baby I don't want you to die."

"But you are gonna die, so I'm going with you. It's better than what I would do if I left you." He said as the fire started to creep through the doorway. "It's too late now, I can't get out." The smoke was making them heave and cough and choke while they head each other closer and groaned out "I love you" to one another before their screams replaced their words as the fire licked at their skin, killing them slowly. I hadn't ever known my dads, not really. I was four years old when they died, and pretty much three when Sam went missing. Corey and Devyn has showed me the tapes the police had recovered from Kats house after they found the remains of Sam and Colby in the ashes when I was 16. The only reason they could identify them was because a piece of the merch hadn't burned and their wedding rings hadn't burn in the fire. It was scary and sad and weird to know my gay father's had loved me so much and didn't even get to see me grow up into the (according to Corey) beautiful sweet YouTube mirror of them I had become. I had cried a lot through the week after I turned 16, not being able to sleep and having nightmares and such. And now it has been a year since I have found out and 13 years since they died. It was my 17th birthday and I had come home from my friends house where they had thrown a party for me. I sat on the couch and sighed as I looked at the rings on my fingers.

"I wish you could see me. I wish I had grown up with you. I know how amazing and special you are. I miss both of you so much." I whispered to the rings as I cried and cried. I hadn't cried in awhile but it was all hitting me again, but harder. It hurt, all of it hurt so much.

"I want to be with you daddy, dada. I miss you. I want you. I love you.........."

News report

Makenzie Golbach was found dead out in the middle of a field around a patch of burnt grass. She has presumably shot herself three times in the head after leaving eight cuts on each wrist. Family and friends are in shock by this sweet girls suicide

Ending one