Chapter 25

Sams POV

After sleeping for about an hour on Corey's bed, I slowly woke up to a knocking on the RV door. I rubbed my eyes as I opened them and I heard Corey's voice through the door. I shot up and gently shook Colby awake, after pulling my shorts on. He groaned and tried to turn over but I stopped him.

"Corey and Elton are back" I mumbled still half asleep. He sat up and quickly pulled his shorts on then picked me up and placed me out bed then climbed up with me and curled up next to me with a sigh and fell asleep again. I laughed softly and rested my head in his chest as I closed my eyes with a sigh. Elton opened the door and must have seen us asleep because I heard him whisper something to Corey who whispered something urgently back and I heard Elton sigh.

"Let them sleep, we can tell them later" Elton said, he sounded exasperated.

"But What if they find out before we tell them? They would....." he got quieter as he talked and I couldn't hear him but I assumed it wasn't that important so I snuggled closer to Colby and fell asleep slowly. I didn't feel like I slept very long though because I felt myself being shook awake by someone. I slowly opened my eyes to see a worried Colby looking at me while he held Elton's phone. I rubbed my eyes and looked at him concerned.

"Babe...what is it?" I asked sitting up.

"We....well I...might have a problem" he said softly as he handed me the phone. I sat up and looked at it confused. A no name YouTube account had posted a video that looked a lot like our RV. I opened it and you could instantly hear moaning and panting as my eyes widened. Then the camera slowly started to pan upward and it ended where you could just barely see my head tilted back and I froze. I turned bright red and I buried my face in my hands, someone had gotten a video of Colby and I having sex in the RV and posted it on the internet for everyone to see. You couldn't really tell that I was with Colby but it was clear it was a guy and I had been with Colby forever so the fans would finger it out. I groaned and took a deep breath as Colby ran his fingers through my hair. I looked up at him with soft eyes.

"This might be something we can play off to keep it from your fans still if your not ready to come out yet." I said softly as I looked at him. He picked up the phone and looked at the comments. He had a soft smile on his face as he looked through them.

'This is so bad, people shouldn't be exploiting his privacy, or either of their privacy for that matter. So what if their together? They will tell us when they feel comfortable and we should respect that. Not stalk them and post videos like....THIS for the world to see. This needs to be taken down.'

"I think we can tell them. Everyone's pissed about this video and are demanding it be taken down but they don't care if we are a thing. They know we will tell them when we are ready and that it doesn't matter." I smiled and looked at him with soft eyes.

"Does this mean I get to do as I Please in videos now?" He laughed and gently kissed my forehead.

"Yes yes it does but first we need to make a video." I nodded and smiled holding back a squeal as I hugged him tightly. He hugged me back and smiled. Then I heard Corey and Elton awwww and I looked over and saw he had the camera up and I laughed as he turned it off.

"What? Now that you guys are coming out I'm gonna make a video at the end of our up loads called 'Solby cute moments.'"

"I like it. I think we have quite a few videos as it is anyway so I'm sure the fans will love the content." Elton nodded and I smiled, then Colby reached over and grabbed my shirt and was gonna pull it over my head but I stopped him and kissed his neck leaving a hickey as I did so, then I whispered.

"They should see the marks we have." He blushed and nodded before grabbing his phone and we laid back on the couch opening up his camera.

"What's up guys so this is gonna be kinda a sort video but most of you probably know what this is about. As many of you know someone has been stalking us in New Zealand. Brennen had texted me telling me that a similar user has been stalking him as well but no one knows who it is. If anyone knows who it is either please ask them to leave us to ourselves or to contact us so we can handle it. Anyway if you guys couldn't tell from everything else that's been going on and well..." I giggled and he could tell I was trying really hard not to curl up close to him. "All of the marks. So the reason we are posting this video is because we wanted to tell all of you that" He looked at me and i clearly couldn't take it anymore because I grabbed his chin and kissed him sweetly. He was a little taken aback but he grinned and kissed me back tangling his fingers in my hair. We kissed for like half a second before he pulled away and I sighed curling into his chest.

"Colby Brock is in a relationship, he's mine, sorry everyone." I said with a giggle and he ran his fingers through my hair. I grabbed my phone and quickly reverted all of the old pictures to their original caption from when we were dating.

"That's right sam golbach is my little angel forever and always." He kissed my forehead softly and i sighed and smiled. "Well that's it for today's video, for all of you who ship it your dream is coming true and we will see you guys on Sunday, peace". He ended the video and posted it before I put my phone down and Colby held me in his arms with a sigh.

"Now everyone knows that you belong to me" He whispered softly. I nodded and curled up as close to colby as I could nuzzling the side of his neck.

"Now no one could deny that I was alone and no one could hit on my baby." Was the last thing he whispered in my ear as I fell back into a happy blissful sleep.