Chapter 18

Sam's POV

I had sent him the video and walked out, clinging to his dog tag. I couldn't believe Elton didn't tell me he was living with Colby, God I have never felt so much pain come crashing over me like that ever. So once I walked outside with my bag I called a cab to drive me to another friend's house until I could find a place to stay at. As I was waiting for the cab I had tears running down my face and I was trying not to just fall apart on the sidewalk, I managed to keep it together when the cab arrived, but just barely. As I threw my bag in the back seat I heard the door open and assumed Colby wanted to make sure I left. I was too wrapped up in my own head to realize that there was footsteps coming up behind me. The next thing I know I was being spun around and pinned to the cab. I looked to see Colby staring back at me and I looked at him in utter shock. Before I could react he pressed his lips against mine, and I was stunned, but inky for a second before I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back with a soft sigh. I heard the door open again and heard Elton cheering which caused me to smile, and at the same time I heard the cab driver awwwww and clap. This is was like something out of a movie and I couldn't believe it was happening to me. He pulled away only a little and looked at men with bright bur nervous eyes.

"please don't leave me." he whispered. "I can't lose you, not again" I looked at him and smiled before resting my forehead against his

"I won't leave you if you want me back" I heard him breath a sigh of relief before he pulled me into a tight hug. I had him back, after the most tragic, painful three months I have ever experienced I had my bad boy back. Though I didn't think he was much of a bad boy now. He then pulled away and reached inside of the cab and grabbed my bag.

"I'm so sorry for the inconvenience it's just my boyfriend and I got into-"

"oh don't worry about it hun. My wife and I have the same problems all the time" she smiled lightly and waved at us after we said our thanks as she wished us the best. Then she was gone and Colby and I turned to walk inside but then he stopped me. I looked at him confused but instead if saying anything he simply picked me up, causing me to squeak and giggle before he carried me back inside the house. Elton smirked and followed behind us.

"I feel very proud of myself now" he said with a smirk.

"oh shut up Elton" Colbs said with a laugh as I had my face buried in the crook of his neck. I was smiling and blushing as I clung to Colby. He gently pet my head and carried me upstairs to his room, then he gently placed my bag on the ground and sat me on his bed looking at me with a smile.

"I'm so glad I have you back" he whispered softly before kissing right behind my ear causing me to sigh

"I'm just happy you took me back" I responded softly as I tangled my fingers in his hair with a smile. I had him back and he didn't hate me. He still loved me and I could be happy again. I pulled off my black jacket with a sigh knowing I wouldn't need it anymore, and it took my pain with it. Everything I felt over the past three months just slipped off with that jacket and I could be free and light and happy again. He kissed me softly and sweetly with a smile as he stood between my legs. I kissed him back and tightened my grip in his hair as I smirked and he pushed me back on the bed. He climbed on top of me and wrapped my legs around his waist as he started to kiss down my neck as I tilted my head to the side and let out a soft moan with a smile.

"God I've missed hearing you moan pretty boy" he whispered before leaving a mark behind my ear as I let out another moan. I smirked and closed my eyes as I bit my lip and I just barely whispered.

"I missed the way you make me feel" which only made Colby smirk more as he ran his hand under my shirt but then there was a knock at the door. At least they knocked instead of barging in. Colby let out a soft groan and I pouted before he climbed off of me slowly, occasionally leaving a kiss or two before he walked to the door and opened it. It was Corey.

"Hey colbs Elton wanted me to ask if you had told Sam about next week yet?"

"Oh shoot I forgot about next week. You know I would have forgotten about it till the day before we left and would have rushed to do everything." He laughed and I looked at him curiously. Corey laughed and nodded.

"True, well I'm glad I could remind you. Oh hey Sam." Corey said and he waved at me. I had been online friends with him too.

"Hey Corey" I said getting up. "So what about next week.

"Oh well Corey Elton and I were going to go to New Zealand next week and film all kinds of videos for his channel and he had wanted me to ask you if you wanted to come."

"Wait then how did you not know I was-"

"He didn't tell me who he was bringing over he just wanted me to ask whoever it was, and it was you. So do you wanna come with us?" I smiled brightly at the thought and nodded.

"I think that would be a lot of fun. I'd love to go with you guys"