Chapter 40

Colby's POV

I was looking at sam with soft eyes as I was squatting in on the ground, the pacifier necklace dangling around my neck. Katrina had set sam on the ground and he sat there for a second and looked over at Katrina, who showed him the remote as she smiled softly, and then he looked at me. I held my hand out to him as I looked at him with gentle eyes as the necklace gently swung from my neck. Sams eyes lit up and he stood from the ground slowly and walked over to me with a smile. He wrapped his arms around me and fell into my arms with a sigh and I held him close to me. Katrina glared at us and growled as she pulled out her small remote and pressed a button. I held sam close to me preparing for the worst, but instead she started to twitch uncontrollably and gasp. Sam was giggling as he watched her and he ran into the house before coming out with a small bag that had more pacifiers, bottles, stuffies, onesies and a blankie. He jumped back into my arms and nuzzled his head into the side of my neck as I sighed and stood up holding him close. I heard Corey and Elton awwww softly as I turned and walked back to the car as Katrina tried to scream for us to come back. I got into the back seat and Sam curled up against my lap with a sigh and Elton started the car and drove home.

"I told you I wouldn't leave you baby" I whispered softly as I rubbed his back and he nodded with his eyes closed and the blanket around him with a simple blue binkie in his mouth. Cory looked back at us and awwwed softly as Sam nuzzled close to me. Sam soon fell asleep in my arms as I continued to slowly rub his back with a soft smile. I looked at Elton and Corey once I was sure Sam was asleep.

"I think it would be a good idea to move"

"It's the boy you say that actually" Elton said as he looked at me through the rear view mirror. "I was thinking all of us should move into this s nice mansion that had a big back yard, a massive garage, and lots of empty rooms. You and Sam could easily have your own bedroom, a filming room and a playroom for Sam and we would still have three other free rooms."

"Really? That's awesome" I said with a smirk as I looked at him eagerly.

"The one thing is...because of how expensive it is to live there...we are gonna need some help paying the rent."

"Okay...."

"So Corey and I were thinking...and there's a friend of his that Sam would most likely get along well because he knows how to take care of him....and we were thinking he could come live with us" I looked at him, then looked at sam with soft eyes as I slowly ran my fingers through his hair as I thought. I'm sure Sam would love to have someone else around to care for him when the rest of us aren't feeling good or are busy.

"Alright. I think Sammy would like that and I think living somewhere else would be safest." Elton smiled and nodded.

"Great, Corey can you..." Corey was already on his phone texting as he smiled. A few minutes later his phone pinged and he was texting again. Then he smiled at Elton.

"We got it, and he agreed to live with us." Elton nodded with the biggest smile on his face and we soon got home.

"Okay, so I can help pack Sams other things since he also has to pack his adult things and you have to pack your stuff too Colby." Corey said, and I looked at him confused.

"Don't you have to pack up too?" He looked at Elton with a smile before looking back at me and shook his head.

"No, I've been mostly packed for the past week. We'd been talking about all of us moving for awhile now."

"Huh..alright" I said as I was carefully climbing out of the car. I was still holding Sam close to me, and he groaned wrapping his arms and legs around me, only half asleep now. I laughed softly and carried him into the house and up the stairs before gently setting him on the bed. He groaned again and slowly opened his eyes as I was pulling out boxes.

"C-Colby? What are you doing" I heard him mumble softly and I turned around smiling.

"Just packing a few things. The four of us are moving into a mansion so that we have more space and you will be safer."

"Really?" He asked as he yawned and I laughed softly nodding.

"I can pack up your stuff for you if you want."

"No it's alright I just need to wake up a bit." I nodded and stared to put clothes into one of them while sam rubbed his eyes and stretched. He slowly got out of bed and walked over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist with a light smile.

"We need to go out before we leave" I stopped and glanced back at him with a slight smirk.

" What do you mean?"

"You know exactly what I mean Colby" he said softly as he kissed the side of my neck, causing me to shiver.

"Well where do you want to go then beautiful?"

"Oh I have a plan already, don't worry" he slowly ran his hand along my abs with a soft sigh and I smiled lightly relaxing into his arms. He laughed softly and I rolled my eyes even though my eyes were closed. The next thing I know he was spinning me around and he pinned me on the wall, kissing me passionately. I shot my eyes open in surprise but quickly t game met myself and tangled my fingers in his hair kissing him back. I could feel him smirk and he just barely pulled away, looking at me with lustful eyes.

"You have no idea what I can do when I'm in control" he growled softly in my ear and I shivered. He was right, I didn't but now, I really wanted to know.