Chapter 14

Sams POV

That night at the beach was so perfect, we got to watch the stars and listen to the waves and eat chocolate and just talk. No one had ever done something so beautiful for me, it meant so much to me and I knew he would be my everything. We were now laying in bed with my head resting against his chest, listening to his heartbeat as I smiled softly. His hands gently ran through my hair as he watched me and it helped me relax even more. He then gently lifted my chin and kissed me. I kissed him back as I smiled and gently ran my hand along his bare chest. He was beautiful, he was strong and beautiful and all mine. He continued to kiss me but became a little more aggressive as he tangled his fingers in my hair, pulling me closer. I wrapped my leg around his waist with a smirk and I felt him smile into the kiss before pulling away slightly.

"God your so beautiful, how did I get so lucky?" I instantly blushed and looked down with a smile.

"You think your lucky? How? You are so perfect. Your strong and tan and have such pretty eyes. I don't know how I even ended up with someone like you." At those words Colby made me look at him.

"You think you don't deserve someone like me? Why?"

"B-because I'm not as beautiful as you. You are an angel and I'm....well not" I spoke softly as I looked at him with soft eyes. He looked at me confused and gently caressed my cheek.

"Your right your not an angel" when he said that my heart dropped. But he said something I never expected. "You are so much more than that. You are the sky and the earth, the sun and the moon, the galaxy and the stars. You are so beautiful and you can't see that because you see it everyday, but I see it. I see the way you just glow, the way your blond hair reflects the sun, the way your eyes sparkle, the way your smile lights up the room. You are more beautiful than an angel. You are perfect" I blushed hard and hid my face in his neck with a soft smile.

"Really? You think that?" I mumbled against his neck as I felt him shiver. He nodded slowly and ran his fingers through my hair. I breathed against his skin along his neck again, another shiver shooting through his body. "Do you like that? I mumbled against his neck causing him to shiver for a third time and hold me close. I glanced up as he nodded and saw he was biting his lip. I smirked and bit the skin on his neck ever so slightly and he let out a quiet moan tightening his fingers in my hair. I smirked and slowly continued to bite his skin, occasionally dragging my tongue across the spot as he continued to moan. After I had formed a few hickeys Colby must have gotten needy, because he pushed me on my back and climbed on top of me, kissing me hard. I tightly grabbed his hips, pulling him close to me as he started to yank off my shorts. I smirked into the kiss and let my tongue skim along his bottom lip asking for entrance. He gave it to me and let out a whorish moan when our tongues colidied, which only caused me to smirk more as I explored his mouth. Once he yanked off my shorts and boxers, I ever so slowly did the same to him, teasing him as he whined and attached his lips to my neck. I moaned softly as I pulled off his shorts and boxers slower and slower, taking the time to admire his body as I did so. He whined softly and started to bite my skin, causing me to moan loudly as I finally pulled his shorts and boxers. He smirked against my neck as he slowly started to grind against me as I let out a soft gasp before moaning. I gripped his hips tightly,slightly digging my nails into his skin which made him grind faster as he let out soft moans against my neck.

"You like that don't you?" He whispered deeply as his lips skimmed along my ear and neck, causing me to whimper as I nodded weakly and closed my eyes feeling his body against mine. "You love my body against yours, don't you? How badly do you want this princess" he whispered softly and I blushed hard at his words as I nodded. He looked at my and gently ran his fingers through my hair.

"Your okay with that baby? Me calling you my princess?" He asked softly and I nodded again before clearing my throat.

"Y-yes daddy" I mumbled out as I bit my
Lip and he smirked. He slowly kissed along my neck and my collarbone causing me to moan loudly as I tangled my fingers in his hair while he gripped my hips. He watched me as he lets hot trail of kisses down my chest and back up again slowly. I bit my lip holding back moans as I tilted my head back, feeling his head tease my entrance.

"Are you daddy's little slut, princess?" He growled playfully as he continued to toy with my hole. I nodded and whimpered as I looked at him with big eyes. "Tell daddy what you want princess"

"F-fuck me daddy...p-please" I whimpered as I looked at him with big eyes. Colby chuckled and gently kissed me before looking into my eyes.

"You really want it that rough baby?" I nodded my head eagerly and he smirked, slowly pushing inside of me. I gasped and gritted my teeth feeling the familiar painful pleaser as I closed my eyes. He stopped and let me adjust a little before I nodded, giving him the okay to move. He slowly started to push in and out of me and the pain slowly melted into pleader. My head tilted back as I let out a quiet, but whorish moan as I tugged at his hair. He was hovering me and I could feel his breath against the base of my neck which was only making this better.

"H-harder p-please" I moaned out and he obeyed, pushing his cock inside of me harder as I moaned loudly. "Fuck~yes Colby faster"

"You little slut, you can't help it can you?" He purred as I moaned louder and he went faster. I was rocking my hips into his at the same speed to get as much friction as possible, feeling the warm sensation starting to build in my chest. "Who's little slut are you?"

"I'm your little slut daddy. Only you can fuck me senseless" I growled in his ear before flopping back on the bed, pulling him closer to me as I felt the sensation grow. "Oh god I'm close"

"Hold it princess. Just hold it." He told me and I listened though it was building much much more and he was not helping. He was hitting my prostate over and over trying to hit his high, while I screamed out in pleasure though still holding back my high until he said I could let go. A few more thrusts and I felt him cum inside of me, which made me moan even more. Then he pulled out slowly and was leaning over my throbbing cock as he watched me.

"Is my princess ready?" I nodded and he smiled, slowly licking over my slit sending a torturous shiver through my body as I moaned and whined. Then he slowly wrapped his mouth around my cock and took all of me in his mouth then hummed, "now" which instantly sent me over the edge. I screamed out his name as I came in his mouth as my entire body shuddered through my high. To my surprise he swallowed all of it and smirked up at me, running his fingers through my hair.

"You did so good baby" he whispered with a smile and gently kissed my neck, looking at some of the hickeys he left. I smiled and laid there on my back.

"You made that easy. God that felt so good Colby" I whispered softly as I closed my eyes. He laughed softly against my skin and held me close to his chest as he pulled a blanket over us.

"I didn't know you were so kinky" he teased with a smirk as I nuzzled into his chest.

"Oh that," I said innocently. "Was nothing"