Emerald

These are events that happened right after Quinn left.
(Phantom's POV)

  I lay there on the ground clutching my bleeding side. That blade was enchanted to cut through incubus skin only. I could feel it's power just as it hit me. What scares me the most is how Quinn's eyes turned from red to pitch black in a flash as soon as he saw me. It only confirms my theory that Quinn has been communicating with Thorin who now has control over him.

I shudder at the thought of what could've happened if Quinn did kill that man. Thorin could have taken his soul back right at that moment.

You see that man had a portion of fallen angel in him. If Quinn were to kill him or anyone with angel blood he would be automatically damned causing him to be cursed until the damnnation was fixed or broken somehow.

  I need to tell the others quickly. I summon my soul cane using it to steady myself as I groan at the burning heat in my side. I pull up my shirt seeing black veins spreading along my torso.

" That son of a bitch, poisoned me with the blood of a chastity angel." Chastity angels are very dangerous to incubus' seeing as we are very sexual, impure beings. This blood can prove fatal if I don't get this treated soon.

  I teleport to the house I share with Natemare falling onto the ground immediately after arriving. Mare rushes over to me.

" What the hell happened?" He asks bewildered. Just then Host walks in recapping my whole
"adventure" with Quinn. Mare gasps continuously as he rushes around bumping into Google who walks in with a syringe. He quickly injects it into my arm, pulling the blood from my system. The wound closes up and the black veins disappear simultaneously.

" So," Mare starts but drifts off getting a look of horror on his face. His tear marks seem to become darker. " Quinn is under Thorin's control now."

" Yup." I reply rubbing my face with my hands

" We need to tell the others."  Google interjects. I sigh but nod knowing it's the right thing to do.

" Call everyone, tell them to meet us here." I tell Google as he nods walking out of the room.

Now we wait.

(Time skip)

" You got to be fucking kidding me!" Anti shouts glitching and smacks his head up against a wall. " That little bitch! If Thorin doesn't kill him than I will!"

  Jack glares pulling out his dagger facing his alternate.

" Careful there, that's my grandson you be talking about. He is a complete moron though I'll give you that." Jack warns.

  Arden walks over to the window staring out of it with a lost look on his face.

  " Why? Why must this happen?" He mutters.

  Lucius sighs holding Tim who still looks completely baffled.

  Mark sniffles a single tear trickles down his cheek. He says nothing just stares into space. His hands are tightly clasped together. His eyes are completely emotionless. Jack grabs him pulling him into his chest.

Unfortunately we all know the consequence of Quinn's actions. Cry flips through what is basically a rule book for demons trying to find a way that will let Quinn get off easy. So far by his reaction there seems to be none.

" Is there anyway to stop this from happening." Anti asks Cry twirling his knife.

" Afraid not. The rules are very strict. Any individual\s who therefore interacts or has any present association with any form of being that has previously been exiled, persecuted, or banished by the head of hell will face severe charges and punishment of torture and death will be given to that\those individual\s."

" Well fuck me sideways" Anti groans.

" Already did." Dark mutters. This action earns Dark a nice dagger in the shoulder. I smirk, Mare and I chuckle quietly. Bastard deserved it.

"Enough." Lucius says clearly pissed off at the two's actions. " What we are dealing with is a little more important than your "forbidden love" So fucking get over it. After this you can go off and kill each other but for now shut up and pay attention." Anti and Dark settle down muttering but not objecting.

" So there's no way to get Quinn out of punishment." Wilford says looking annoyed like a little kid does when a toy is taken away from them.

" My father and I both declared that Thorin was banned. If I changed the rules now I would be seen as a hypocrite and Quinn would still face punishment no matter what."

" Well isn't that just a bunch of bullshit." Sam says to herself

  Lucius sighs.

" Look I've done everything I could, there is just no way out of this. By tomorrow word will have spread. Tomorrow Quinn is a wanted man charged with treachery and the penalty of death." He says.

  The room is silent until Lorelai speaks up.

" Bullshit! All you all are doing now is just sitting on your butts while my brother is dancing with the devil and in serious danger. You won't help him but I will!" She shouts running out the door.

  "Lorelai wait!" Arden and Sam call out as they rush to the door she just ran out of.

Everyone eventually makes there way to the door.

" She's gone."

" Great way to state the obvious Wilford." Anti spits back.

  It's true though it's like she completely disappeared.

" Do you have any tracking on her." Lucius turns facing Host and Mare.

" Yes she seems to be two miles away."

" How?" Arden question definitely puzzled. To be fair most of us are feeling the same way.

" Your daughter just tapped into her angelic powers. Apparently she can teleport so that's good to know." Lucius groans. " Alright let's go and find her."

And so the hunt begins.

(Lorelai POV)

I wait by the side of the house listening to them talk. Unfortunately teleportation isn't an ability I have; but apparently I can make a false version of me appear anywhere I want to. I found this out one day two years back when I snuck out to go to a friends house when I was supposed to be at a school SAT Prep class. Still passed anyway.

I watch as they disperse off to find "me".

" Alright Lorelai." I say to myself. " Time to find your baby brother and bring him back home."

Thank you for reading tune in next week when things become real.

Stay Cool!

Hiccup out!

P.s Did I mention how great you look today?