Hoary

(Quinn's POV) ( Time skip brought to you by Septiceye Sam)

It's been a full week already and no sign of Thorin. I don't know whether to be thrilled or scared out of my fucking mind.

I'm currently walking home from school. Lorelai went to an ice cream shop with her friends even though its freezing outside already. But hey, no one with brains refuses that girl when it come to food.

I feel a hand on my shoulder. I jerk around and come face to face with Theo. I scowl and try to keep going but he pulls me back.

" Hey why have you been avoiding me bro? It's like I mean nothing to you. Is everything okay?" He sounds genuinely concerned but I knew the truth behind the lie.

" Oh cut the fucking act." I snap.

He seems startled.

" What act?" He looks taken back at my outburst.

" I know about you being Thorin's little bitch." I fire back.

He smirks.

" Boss finally told you eh? Who you calling bitch? I mean, you're the one that has no choice but to comply to his every command."

"Oh shut up." He smirks again. Smug bastard. I glance down at the ground not wanting to see his face.

He forces me to look at him by grabbing my chin. Why the hell do him and Thorin have an obsession with grabbing chins?

He let's out a chuckle and his eyes turn a medium gray. The whites of his eyes completely vanishing.

" To bad we couldn't have been on different terms. You are actually kinda cute. What a waste, I'm actually disappointed." He tsked. Long claws climb from the tops of his fingers, he begins to drag them up and down my face. I flinch away but my back hits a wall.
Why the hell are all these demons interested in me? Besides the fact that I have part of the world's most dangerous demon's soul stuck in my body.

He literally growls at me stalking closer. He is getting to close for comfort. A loud ringing noise echoes off the walls in the alley. He grasps the sides of his head groaning in pain.

Turns out my "savior" is the one and only Thorin, aka the biggest pain in the ass ever.

" That's enough Theo, you're lucky I'm in a somewhat good move or your head would be detached from your body right about now." Theo looks down.

" Sorry sir, I had no right to do it." Thorin huffs at his half-assed apology.

" Whatever dealing with you is a waste of my time." He turns to me. " Ah, just the person I was looking for." He walks toward me stopping a foot in front of me. " I have a job for you my sweet." And I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.

" Dare I ask what is it." I seem to have no control over my mouth as I say it.

He smiles broadly. A wicked gleam in his eyes causing them to shine with an almost flourescent glow.

" There is some information I need you to collect for me. It is on a very pressing matter, I won't go into details but just know that if I don't get it heads are going to start rolling, you get my gist right?" He sent me an all knowing look.

" Yes." I squeak. Damn voice cracks.

" Good. See that building over there." He points to a small abandoned looking building probably a block away from us. " I need you to go in there, a man will meet you and hand you over some documents. Bring them to me." He commands.

" Wait why can't you get it?" I ask slightly confused on why he was sending me somewhere he could probably get in and out of.

" Because there is demonic warding everywhere. There is no way Theo or I could get in. So you are going to walk over there and get the documents before I have the urge to slit your throat." He goes into the jacket he is wearing and pulls out a long serrated knife. " You might be needing this to defend yourself."