Orange

SORRY! I'M SO SORRY THAT I DIDN'T UPDATE FOR ALMOST A MONTH! Seriously I am and I don't want to seem like I'm taking your guys time as readers for granted. Thank you so much. Life has been hectic along with school so I'm sorry. Here's a double update, please forgive me!
Quinn's POV)

      Twenty minutes this argument has been going on. Twenty minutes I have been silent sitting in this chair listening to this. I'm getting tired of it.

The door bell rung and I went to answer it. At the door were Uncle Tim, and Uncle Lucius, with a smirking Brooke, and a bored looking Hayden.

"I guess we showed up at a bad time huh?" Uncle Tim says wincing at the loud arguing.

   Uncle Lucius stayed silent glaring at his daughter who is currently trying to kill my moms petunias that she had planted.

"No just come in and join the party." I open the door letting the four of them walk by.

Uncle Lucius clamps a hand down on my shoulder staring at me with those ice blue eyes of his. I mildly shiver. It is no secret about Uncle Lucius occupation but it always unnerves me to remember.

"I am very sorry that you had to go through that all those years. Even I never saw it happen." He whispers with sympathy.

I just nod my head unable to answer him as I lead them toward the living room where the "party" is being held.

"He's just a child after all Samantha! He needs to be looked after to make sure he's safe."

"Papa he is not a child anymore, he can handle himself."

"Oh so that's why he has cuts and bruises everywhere and Brooke here," Grampa motions to Brooke who looks the most uncomfortable I have ever seen her in her life. " Had to go and save him from that dick head of a bully."

    I am getting sick and tired of all this arguing. My head is pounding and at the same time I want to pass out.

Well why don't you do something about it? A voice in my head suggests. Yell, Scream, get angry, they treat you like a baby but you are much stronger than that. Stop this argument now.

Though I hated to agree, but enough was enough.

"Well maybe if you were a good enough mother that actually paid attention to your son, we wouldn't be here arguing in the first place!"Grampa yells at Mom

"How dare you!"

"Everybody shut the hell up!" I almost don't realize that the voice that silenced everyone is mine. " I'm sick and tired of this! Mentally and physically drained every day. I'm not a f*cking two year old anymore! Believe it or not I can actually take care of myself. I don't need any of you to protect me or care about me for that matter! I'm better off alone, I've always been that way! And until you can get it through all of your sick skulls that that's the truth than... I don't know. Anyway, I'm done!" I yell and everyone stares at me in shock. I look over at Grampa and see him staring with fear at me, a hand over his probably gaping mouth.

"What?" I snap angrily.

" Quinn your eyes aren't brown anymore. They're bright red." Lorelai says in disbelief.

I rush over to the mirror in the hallway and sure enough my brown contacts are replaced by my glowing bright red eyes.

I almost cry out as I rush up the stairs into my room. Shouts of protest from my family telling me to come back, never make me turn once.

I throw myself onto my bed hugging my covers tightly. Alec trots up to me lying down next to me. I look into his big brown eyes which calm me slightly. He whines as he notices I am upset. I bury my face into his fur.

"What am I going to do buddy? What am I going to do."

(Arden's POV) (He's back!!)

I stare in shock, my jaw still hanging open. I was stunned when all of a sudden I could see my son's contacts melt away and a pair of literally glowing red eyes laced with fury stared back. Flashbacks course through me causing me to remember the last time I saw a pair of crimson eyes that looked exactly like that.

" How?" Sam asks bewildered. " His eyes have never been that bright or angry. How can this be?"

Lucius holds out a hand silencing her.

" Believe it or not Sam we didn't come here to just drop in to see how Quinn was doing."He says almost acting nervous as Tim squeezes his hand.

"Why did you come?" I dread to know the answer to the question I asked, and prayed that it wasn't that.

"Thorin has escaped, and he's back on Earth."

*ducks from incoming objects*

Sorry for this but the story can really start to swing into full gear now. From here on it will just be forward. That was the most dumbest sentence I have ever wrote in my entire life.

Thank you all for being here for the ride and all really dumb sentences. Hopefully you will come back next week. Yes I'm aware almost know no one reads this but oh well.

Challenge 7 reads 2 votes. You have till next week. GO!

Stay Cool!

Hiccup out!