Mauve

Yay! I'm not dead! But I feel if I waited any longer I would've been. Sorry for the horrible update schedule there is just a lot of things happening in my life. Anyway have a lovely day and enjoy!

(Unknown's POV)

        I know the pain he's going through everyday. I get the feeling of being constantly scared that someone or something is going to jump out and screw up your whole life. I had to experience everything he is going through now. Instead of helping him like I'm supposed to do, I make his life a living hell, one day after another.

           Truth is I've seen this scenario before. I know what happens at the end everytime, and it repeats itself over and over again. I know I can stop it at anytime, but none have been worthy enough, or strong enough so that I would intervene.

    I see the monster's sick twisted smile in my head, his voice ringing in my ear drums. Usually it just ignores me, but not anymore. Things are changing, more than anyone could ever know.

          I feel the cold presence of death await, however never before have I felt the embrace of new beginnings and life. That's not how the story ends.

      A war is coming whether he knows it or not. That's not up to him to know, but merely for him to find out. It will be tough and grueling at sometimes,and others it will be bliss.

      The monster doesn't sense the change, not yet anyway. He doesn't feel the presence like I do. Nor does he feel the story coming to an end. It will end, every story does, however not yet. Maybe it shall take years, or days.

   I tried to intervene once, someone was supposed to die, they didn't. The other was supposed to do horrible things that led to a child. However that didn't happen.They fell in love on accident. I hate them for it. For if they hadn't this story would've never began, and I wouldn't be the one who had to destroy it. Maybe I should thank them, perhaps I already have in my own way, and now I'm just realizing this.

I caused this mess. However I'm determined the monster shall not have his way this time, it's time I took over for a change. Spice up the story. This is the last time this story shall be told,and the monster will be crushed.

   I won't sit back in the shadows any longer. Goodbye monster.

  Sometimes I wonder who I am. A brother. A hope. A disgrace.

Whatever happens I will protect him. Now that I have him directly in my sights.

Sorry brother, but this is where your story ends. Forever.

Not putting any clues down here. What do you think this means? And who are they talking about?

Challenge: 20 reads 3 votes

Stay cool!

Hiccup out!