hey, babe

Clarke's pov: "Okay, I guess I'll just drop you off home now." I said once we got off the ferris wheel.

"I have to go to the bathroom first." Zach said making us head over to the restrooms.

"I'll wait for you out here." I said.

He nodded then headed into the bathroom. I walked over to the bench and took a seat then sighed. I looked down at my phone to see the time and it was passed midnight.

"Clarke Miller, is that you?" I heard a familiar voice ask.

I looked up to see my ex, Will with his arm around my ex best friend, Becca. (a/n: if you know a becca or rebecca you can change clarke's ex best friend's name).

I stood up from the bench and they walked over to me.

"Ah it is." Will said.

His breath smelled like alcohol.

Like it always did.

"Hi Will-" I paused. "Becca."

"Hey, Miller." Becca said softly.

Becca was the same.

Sweet.

But is she really sweet if she has sex with your boyfriend?

"Are you here by yourself?" Becca asked.

I shook my head.

"No." I said.

"Where's the person you're with then?" Will asked.

"In the bathroom." I said.

***

Zach's pov: I walked out of the bathroom and saw Clarke talking to a guy and a girl. She looked uncomfortable so I quickly walked over and hugged her from behind.

"Hey, babe." I said kissing Clarke's cheek.

"Hey, love." Clarke said, playing along.

I stopped hugging her and moved so I was beside her. I put my arm around her waist and pulled her closer to me.

"Who are you?" The guy asked me.

I scrunched up my nose.

This dude's breath literally reeks of alcohol.

"I'm Zach." I said.

"He's my boyfriend." Clarke said, moving her arm around my back.

"Ouu good for you, he's cute." The girl said.

"Yeah, well don't try sleeping with him cause he's my boyfriend and you have a reputation for doing that." Clarke said smiling innocently.

"Now if you don't mind, we will be going." She added as she grabbed my hand and began to walk away from them.

Once we were far enough from them so they couldn't hear us, I bursted out laughing.

"You literally were so shady to her." I said in between laughs.

"It's what she deserves." She said shrugging.

"So who were they?" I asked.

"My ex boyfriend and my ex best friend." She said.

"What happened between you guys?" I asked.

"Well you see Becca slept with Will and I caught them." She said.

"How'd you catch them?" I asked.

"Well I was suspicious of something going on between them and when I confronted them they both told me that I was crazy and that they would never do anything to hurt me." She started, but paused.

"But I knew something was up." She continued. "I felt it in my gut, so one day after school I noticed them leaving together and I followed them."

She shook her head and chuckled sadly.

"The next day I confronted them again and still they continued to tell me that I was crazy." She added. "At least until I showed them the picture I took of them."

I frowned.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"It's whatever, he honestly wasn't even a good boyfriend." She said.

"He would drink all the time and get mad, hit things, throw things." She added shaking her head.

"He wasn't always like that though, when we first started dating he cared a lot and he only drank when we went to parties." She continued. "Even at parties he wouldn't drink all the time."

She sighed.

"I'm sorry for dumping all of this in you." She said looking over at me.

I shook my head, denying her apology.

"Don't apologize, you can always tell me stuff." I said.

"Thank you." She said.

"Anytime." I said giving her a soft smile and squeezing her hand reassuringly.

"Anyways, let's talk about something else." She said. "Cause I don't wanna talk about this anymore."

"What if you don't take me back home quite yet?" I asked.

"What do you wanna do?" She asked.

I smirked.

"What if we-"

Author's note:

Cliffhanger hehe... but I have an idea for another fan fiction that will be a wdw fan fiction based off a netflix original that's gonna be coming out at the end of this month😉