In response, Izuku started muttering in Japanese before he slammed his hand against a wall

In response, Izuku started muttering in Japanese before he slammed his hand against a wall. "Sorry, you look absolutely stunning. So, let's get going!" He said before walking down the hall with Pyrrha walking on his right.

After a short while of walking, Pyrrha and Izuku made it to Vale as some people started whispering about them. "Where should we go?" Asked Pyrrha as Izuku checked the time.

"How about some ice cream?" Izuku suggested as she grabbed his hand and they ran into the store and lined up behind a woman with pink and brown hair who had an umbrella despite the lack of rain or extreme heat.

After a couple minutes of waiting, Izuku got a mint chocolate ice cream cone and Pyrrha got a strawberry one. But as they exited the store, the woman from before was texting away on her scroll.

Fun Fact: The author's favorite flavor is Strawberry while her little sister's favorite is Mint Chocolate Chip.

With their ice cream in hand, the pair of friends walked to the pier as they saw many different people enjoying the beach or attractions at the pier. "This is what we're working to uphold, huh?" Izuku said as he leaned on the railing of the pier.

"Yes, quite a beautiful sight, if I must say." Replied Pyrrha before she leaned next to Izuku and rested her head on his right shoulder. "We still have the whole day ahead of us."

"And that means I have the whole day to capture you." Said an oddly familiar voice as the pair of students turned around to see Roman Torchwick and the woman from the ice cream shop. "Been a while, hasn't it Green?"

"Lame name, Roman Torchwick." He said in response as he used his wrist and bracelet to form gauntlets that were black with green trims.

"A new trick up your sleeve and a redhead. I see you've been working hard Green." Said Roman as Izuku tried to roundhouse kick him, but the woman blocked it with her umbrella. "Almost forgot, this is my assistant, Neopolitan. Fits, huh?"

Without getting a response, Pyrrha called in her weapon as Izuku took on Neo, neither of which were talking. Soon the two made it further along the pier which was soon evacuated by officials, but as Neo went under the pier, she created illusions of herself as Izuku used his own semblance to identify the real one and followed her back above. Then the two combatants were once again near Pyrrha and Roman with Pyrrha blocking most of his bullets until Izuku switched targets and punched Roman in the face.

"Hey! Not the face!" He shouted as Izuku threw Roman towards the ocean, but Neo caught him before Pyrrha shot her, only depleting her aura though. Before they could react, Izuku was shot in the back with a fireball.

"Pina, battle mode set for Three Humanoids." Ordered Izuku as his locker was called in and he pulled out Wayward Serenity.

Then a woman in a red, dust-infused dress came out while her black hair covered her left eye. Before she could react, Izuku shot the sniper form of his weapon at her as a flame absorbed the shot. So she then shot three fireballs at Izuku as Pyrrha engaged battle with Neo.