"Yes." The redhead replied very softly.

Sebastian leaned against his car and quickly shot a glare at a few kids who tried to lay their fingers upon it. "Richard once told me that an idiot will keep his arrogance and pride to prove that he is never wrong. A true gentleman will admit what he has done wrong, even if it is something simple as hurting someone else's feelings. You understand?"

With a nod, Adrien walked back over to his friends. "I'm. . . .sorry for what I said. And. . . .congratulations."

Rosetta suddenly leaped and hugged his neck. "Oh, thank you Adrien!"

He stiffened under her embrace. Gods, he felt so uncomfortable, almost to the point of wanting to hid back in Mr. Belmont's car. Captivity in a basement for few days really does something to you. There was no way he could make it through the day, he just couldn't.

"So were where you?" Rosetta asked as she let go.

Those words were like cactuses being stuffed in his throat. Where had he been? Being a toy for his father, that's what. His chest started to tightened, panic came and plunged an arrow into his heart. With his hands close to his chest, he started to back up slowly, looking around as if someone would jump out and rape him.

"Hey man, are you all right?" Quinn asked worriedly, approaching him.

Adrien started to back up a little fast until he bumped into someone. He looked back quickly in fear, then it all melted away.

Those honey eyes that Adrien had gotten use to immediately calmed his fears. With a warm smile, Sebastian rested his hand on the boy's shoulder and looked up at the group. "Adrien is going through a family crisis and he would rather not talk about right now."

"Oh, Adrien!" Rosetta cried. "Is someone being mean to you." She held up her fists. "Tell me who and I'll start punching them to death."

Quinn placed his hand upon her fists and lowered them. "Babe, just. . .just don't. I think this is more serious than that."

"Indeed it is." Sebastian replied at the same time the bell rang. He glanced up at the school and gestured for the kids to get going. He followed Adrien a bit before turning around and spotting John and one of his friends new his car.

John placed his fingers over the smooth hood of the car. "Dude, this is the car that we. . . . ."

"So it was you two. You both own me quite a bit of dough!" Sebastian barked at them.

John's friend pointed the finger at him. "It was all John. I had nothing to do it with." And with that, he ran off.

Sebastian shot his soul piercing glare at John for a few good moments before the bully finally got his wit together and ran away. Then he turned and walked Adrien into the school.

The steps were like a mountain, each was a daunting cliff ready to drop below Adrien's feet and when the doors to the school came up before him, Adrien came to a sudden halt that caused Sebastian to nearly run into him.

"Hey, it'll be fine." The billionaire whispered. He gazed around for a moment then quickly evaporated into a fine black mist that almost practically blended in with Adrien's shadow. It felt as if Adrien had a guardian angel just waiting to come out and protect him and as he walked to his locker. No one noticed the fine black mist following him.

The day went on. Adrien went to his classes and picked up assignments that he had missed and all was going well. . . . that is, until lunch.

As Adrien went to his locker, Sebastian came out of his mist form. "Hey, I need to go get something from the car. Will you be all right?"