"Maybe the nurses and them"

"Yeah could be. He saw you again. He was prob not sure what was going on.. he felt lost...betrayed...?? What? Here i am lost."

"When i kissed and slept with Evan..."

"You what?!"

"It was in the moment..."

"Do you love him?"

"No! I mean yes agh it is so complicated."

"So Robbie is upset with you cos you chose Evan."

"I did not choose him. It happened by accident okay..."

"I think he wants to get revenge on either you or Evan."

I sigh as i drop my head in my hands. I spotted the back pack next to her.

"Where do you think you are going?"

"Oh yeah...uhm about that. Can i please stay over at Henry's. Miss Mills said it was okay..."

"Homework?"

"Done."

"Projects?"

"Doing one with Henry."

"When you get home it better be done."

She jumps up and hugs me tightly.

"Thank you thank you thank you!"
She storms out the door and i shake my head laughing.

"Teenagers" i huff in a kind way.

I went to pour myself a glass of wine and sat down going over past sessions with Kay seeing if i can maybe find a place he would go to.

PING!

I check my phone.

[Text from Evan:]
Send me nudes.

I burst into laughter and send him a pic of my toes.

[Text from Evan:]
WEIRDO! Anyway- How are you? You okay?

I smile.

[Text TO Evan:]
I am fine. I promise. Now stop worrying.

There was a knock at the door and i laugh softly. I put my glass down and got up making my way to the front door.

"Evan i told you i am fine and no i do not accept booty calls either." I open the door and i stood there in shock.

"I am sure you will accept mine." Kay smirked and fear struck all over me.
"May i come in?" He came inside without really waiting for an answer.

I shut the door and i desperately wished that i had my phone with me now.

"Just as i remembered this place." He gives a soft sadistic laugh.

I look into the kitchen to see if any knives were laying around but no. For once i wished my sister did not do her chores.

"Fear is not a good look on you, darling."

He walks towards me and i feel my heart pounding. We were face to face. His fingers lifting my chin a bit to look at him. Lips almost touching.

"You have forgotten me."

"No. How could i?"

"You replaced me."

"No!"

He grabbed my face - his eyes going very dark.

"LIAR!"

"Please don't do this."

His other hand reveals a knife. He softly drags the knife from my stomach upwards to my chin.

"You betrayed me. Made me fall for you and then you threw me out when you were bored."

I shook my head 'no' slowly.

"No? Oh, So him kissing you, touching you...fucking you - that was not betrayal?"

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

He put the blade flat against my cheek.

"Sorry? Sorry." He laughs.

"Oh i'm so sorry." He mocks.

"No, you're not. No, you're not..." he whispers.

"I am" i try.

"NO YOU ARE NOT!!....but oh...you are gunna be. You are mine. Mine to me and i do not like people playing let alone touching my things...now...you are gunna be a good girl... you are going to text Evan saying you are going to bed early. Then switch off your phone. Got it?"

I nod my head...i felt some of my confidence come back.

"There you are." He says softly.

He puts the knife down and loosens his grip on my face.

His cold lips connected with mine and all the fear left me. Without thinking i kissed him back. This was what i wanted for so damn long.

The kiss deepened and started getting rough. Clothes being ripped off each other until there was nothing.

Our skin touching sending sparks and goosebumps every where.

Hell knows how but we were on the bed giving in to desire.

There was blood dripping from the scratches on his back that i made. Screams filled the room and his eyes would darken as he went faster and harder...

It was rough. There was a lot of pain but God...i would be lying if i said that i did not love it...