Blackpink House. #51.

Start from the beginning

Lisa grins, knowing she's the only one that could see Rosé in this state. A sex goddess instead of the shy church girl.

"Ugh you're so hot." Lisa sighs.

"You're first today," Rosé grunts while throwing Lisa's bra across the room. She connects her lips with a perky nipple before Lisa could get a word out, making Rosé's name leave her lips instead.

"Oh shit..." Lisa sighs out.

She lets go with a pop, only to give the same treatment to the other, her hands trailing down to where Lisa really needs her.

They're completely naked within the next few minutes. Rosé is careful not to leave any visible marks, being considerate to their Makeup Unnies.

Her finger slip through heated folds listening to Lisa moan her name followed by quiet curses.

"Oh shit you're dripping," Rosé moans, her swearing unknowingly turning Lisa on further.

She ran her tongue from Lisa's  throat to her ear, taking the lobe between her teeth. She sucked with quick eagerness before releasing the flesh.

"Please." Lisa panted as dull nails scraped against Rosé's naked back. "Stop teasing."

Swollen lips found their way to an uncovered chest before moving across plump cleavage.

Lisa squirmed as Rosé hands squeezed each breast. Her mouth continued to travel lower, placing chaste kisses with her descent toward Lisa's stomach. Her lips grazed across Lisa's lower abdomen, kissing the dip in her hips. She sinked lower until taking a timid taste of the essence she craved for. 

Pulling her tongue back into her mouth, Rosé let out a shallow breath, before taking the flesh between her lips.

Lisa shuddered, her hips canting upward, desperate for more friction. A shaky moan escaped her lips, the rumbling sound reverberating in the darkened room.

Rosé's lust filled eyes flickered up to watch Lisa. Her eyes were squeezed shut, the muscles in her face clenching with anticipation.

Dirty Blonde hair had fallen across the sheets, splaying in every direction and framing Lisa's face. Pink lips were parted, allowing whispered moans to be released uninhibited.

Lisa could feel Rosé smile against her, teeth slowly grazing her clit making her cry out in pleasure. She really hoped Jisoo and Jennie were in a deep sleep, and couldn't hear her.

Rosé took hold of Lisa's hips, stopping them from lifting off the bed as she really dove in. Pushing a talented tongue as far as she could.

Lisa's dance had really turned on a different side of her. One that wanted to show Lisa she appreciated it greatly.

Based on Lisa's clenching walls, and her bucking Rosé knew she was close. She picked up her pace and sucked harder, waiting for her reward.

Soon she received it as Lisa came, Long legs trapping her head. Full lips spewing moans as sinful and explicit as Rosé's actions.

Not one to waste, Rosé cleaned her up until her head was being pushed away with a soft whimper.

"Oh Jesus Park Chaeyoung, what has gotten into you baby..." Lisa manages to say between pants, her eyes still hooded in bliss.

Rosé wipes her bottom lip with her thumb, sucking the remnants off with a playful glint in her brown eyes.

"You're just really hot is all." She says breathily before crawling to lay next to Lisa. 

"Give me a second." Lisa says, still trying to catch her breath.

"Take your time baby," Rosé giggles giving her a kiss.