Not So Mama's Boy.

"...we're overdosing,

Can't stand it but,

I still love you."

Pills N Potions x Nicki Minaj

Prodigy|

I kissed her softly entangling my fingers in her curls. Her legs locked around my waist pulling me closer. The shine of her red nail polish glistened as she gripped the edge of the couch. My hands trailed down her body. The shirt she used to be wearing was thrown over the couch along with her bra. I stopped to admire her features. "What?" She asked smiling.

"Nothing....you're beautiful." I said biting my lip. She stared blankly at me.

"Uhh...was I not supposed to say that?" I asked confused at her expression like usual. "No...I mean yes...but did you hear--"

The sound of the bell interrupted her sentence.

"Ughhhh...I have no peace!" I grumbled. "Or just dont answer it." She smirked pulling me down on her kissing me roughly. The hairs on my neck rose as she slipped her delicate hand into my boxers. She bit her lip at my arousal and removed my boxers.

"That's not a bad idea."I mumbled kissing her neck.

The bell rang again multiple times.

"Oh my fucking gosh!" She yelled.

"Ugh....hold on." I said standing up, putting my boxers back on. I walked to the front window to see who was out there. "PROD YOUR MOM IS CALLING YOU!" She announced from the living room. "WANT ME TO GET IT?"

"Don't you think about it!" I said.

She laughed as she silenced the call.

I peered out from behind the curtain being careful not to move the curtain to fast. "Oh shit!" I whispered quickly walking back. "Get up! Quick!" I said.

"What why?" Jae said sitting up. "My fucking mother is here!"

"What the fuck!" She yelled.

I shushed her. And started handing her clothes. She pulled on the shirt and gathered the rest. The door rang again. "Wait..what about.."She pointed at the bulge in my shorts. "Shit!" I yelled.

"Fix it!" She said.

"How!"

She punched me hard on my chest.

I coughed. "Holy fuck!" She laughed.

"Whyyy?" I asked rubbing my now throbbing peck. "Something to take your mind off it. Now get the door!"

She kissed me quickly and ran upstairs.

I walked to the door and opened it quickly.

"It's about time honey! You can't be having your momma waiting out here in this heat. And who's car is that?" She said walking in.

"I don't know Ma." I said rolling my eyes.

"You ought to call the tow people to get rid of it."

"Okay Ma."

"And who you got up in here I heard yellin?"

"It was the TV."

"Oh mmk." She said walking to the kitchen.

"I got you some vegetables from the church garden." She announced revealing her bags. "I'd thought you needed some since you always going out to these fancy restaurants spending money...when it's easier to cook."

She started pilling the colorful veggies into my fridge.

"Why you got all these dirty dishes in the sink boy! You wasting clean plates."