Ice Cubes

"Funny you're the broken one,

but I'm the only one who needed saving

'Cause when you never see the light

It's hard to know which one of us is caving." ~ Rhianna ft. Mikky Ekko

Prod|

It's been about an hour since she asked me not to go. The room was still faintly lit from the TV that she casually turned up when she heard a song she liked. I had grown used to the smoke and occasionally hit the blunt as she offered. I'm not gonna lie I was enjoying the high, not only from the weed but from her. I sat on the other end of the couch, stealing glances at her as she blew the thick smoke from her lips. She paused for a moment and looked at me... "Am I really that violent?" She asked. "Yeah you are." I said truthfully. "Hmm."

"I don't think it's a bad thing... You're only trying to hold your own just like everybody else...you just have a different way if doing it."

I added in the simplest way possibly.

"Oh...well what about you? How do you hold the weight of this world on your back?" She flicked some ashes into ash tray then looked at me waiting for an answer.

"I take a lot of showers." I said plainly. She turned her head and laughed. "What is 'a lot' ?"

"Like 3...maybe 4 a day." I admitted.

"Wow..." She said taking another hit.

I looked at the TV as it changed from some drake song to Sage the Gemini's Gas Pedal. She snatched the remote from the coffee table and turned it up. "This my shit!" She said setting her blunt in the tray and standing moving to the bass if the song. "Slow down, Grab the wall. Wiggle like you tryna make yo ass fall off!" She sang loudly.

I tried hiding my grin as she danced around her living room finding the nearest wall and did the moves.

"...now speed up, gas pedal!" She continued moving as if she was in the music video. She soon pranced up to me pulling me off the couch. "Don't just sit there nigga." She said leading me beside the coffee table in front of the TV. "Let me show you how it's done."

I smirked trying to contain all the thoughts and emotions I was feeling as she bent over against me doing the moves. She took my hands placing them around her waist. As the song continued she looked back at me reading my reaction, laughing at how I tried to contain the big smile that hid behind my teeth.

The song died down and changed to some old Pac record. I still had my hands on her waist, but before I could think if what to do next she turned around and faced me, rising on her tippy toes to my eye level and spoke. "To be a dancer...your sure can't dance." She said close to my face. If I wasn't mistaken she was doing this on purpose. I shrugged..."Aren't you gonna say something...your sure had a lot to say earlier." She said squinting. I didn't know what to say...

Jae|

This nigga acting to damn quiet for my liking. "We'll.....I'm thirsty. You thirsty?" I asked.

"Yea...I am."

"We'll what do you want to drink?"

"What do you got?"

"Water, milk, liquor, some sprite...a lil dirty but that's Robyns." I said thinking if what else.

"I'll have water." He said sitting on the couch.

"Okay.." I turned on my heels going into the kitchen. I opened the fridge grabbing the pitcher of water and grabbed two glasses from the cabinet. As I turned to get the ice try I was interrupted by my name being said. I looked up to see Prod standing in the doorway of the kitchen. "May I help you?" I said getting the ice. "On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you trust me?" He asked. "Hmm... I say about 6. Why?"

"Can I try something?"

"What are you talk-.."

He gripped my waist pressing my back against the counter. His soft lips and masculine hands made me feel a way I've never felt before. Soon my eyes were closed and my arms laid gently around his neck. I felt as if there wasn't any problems in the world as our lips entangle with electricity so shocking the hairs on my neck felt like they sizzled off. I pushed everything into the back of my mind returning to the reality of my kitchen and the now melting ice cubes on the floor the I had dropped. I pushed him back, squinting at him trying to contemplate what just happened. "Whatever you do...please don't stab me." He said with a minor expression on worry. I stared back at him and for the first time in my life I didn't know what to do. After about 30 seconds of an awkward silence I spoke.

"I hate you."

•This is kinda short but whateves. <3