Sticky Situation

"Well, you got the key to my heart,

But you ain't gonna need it, I'd rather you open up my body.

And show me secrets you didn't know was inside.

No need for me to lie" -Beyoncé

Prince| "Her, who?" I ask as Prod rambles on about some girl he sees. I look back to Leigha who seemed to be ever so gracefully walking towards the stairs. I suddenly feel a sense nervousness come over me. Shit. I rub my hands through my hair easing the tension I feel right now. Prince....Princeton....Jacob!" "What." I say to prods continuous calling. "We're you even listening to me?" He asks. "No." He walked back to the couch and sat down. I greeted Leigha finally as she and her friends reached the top. "Hey." I said as calm as I could be. "Hello Perez." She said. I loved it when she called me Perez. "Oh, this is Robyn..." she said pointing to a short light skinned girl with dark hair. "Whussup." She says. "And Jae." She says referring to the girl with the curly hair and dark skin. She fakes smiled and rolls her eye clearly stating that she doesn't wanna be here. I wave and turn my attention back to Leigha. "Would you like to go get a drink?" "Yea." She said. We walked down to the bar, hopefully to get some alone time.

Prod| I tried to hide myself behind my phone to keep from looking at her. Now that I've actually seen her more closely I've realized how gorgeous she is. She has curly dark hair, dyed blonde towards the ends, that falls about mid-back. Her fiery red and black dress accentuated her curves perfectly. Her brown skin glowed all the way down her legs into her her all black heels with the red bottoms. She was sexy beyond compare.   What am I thinking.   Why am I so caught up in this girl I don't even know.  I got up and walked downstairs toward the restrooms. I needed to clear my head.

Jae|   What the fuck am I doing here. This shit is not me. "Robbie, lets go get drinks." I said tapping her out of her daze. "Always down." She says already walking away. We go down stairs to the bar and I sigh of relief when the bar tender greets us. "Dirty Martini hold the olive, make it strong." I say hoping he got it all. I turn around and sit back. Robyn was next to me flirting with some drunk dude. The bartender tapped my shoulder and handed me my drink. "Thank you." I say. Why does alcohol make me so happy now a days. Shit. It didn't matter. I took a sip observing my surroundings once more. "Hey now, you stop..." I hear Robyn's drunk friend say. He topples past a few people near the counter. "Excuse me lady... Mind if I get past here..." He asks. He steps past tripping over nothing knocking my drink onto my dress. "Fucking Idiot!" I say. I try to keep my sanity for Leigh's sake."Ugh!" I get up quickly walking down the hall toward the bathrooms hopping this shit don't stain not paying attention to who's infront of me. "Oh my god, Im sorry." I say looking to see who I ran into. "It's fine, I'm sorr-.."  I was lost for words.   Why do I now become speechless.  "Umm I.."  "No don't... It's cool." I say.   "Can I ask you something?" He says rubbing his hands over his neatly cut hair.  "I don't know if its by coincidence, but I seem to always find myself near you and I don't know why the thought of you interests me so much but do you think I'm a creep?" He says.  "I did." I say forgetting about my soiled dress.   "Damn." He says laughing at himself.  He had a memorizing smile.  No. What am I thinking. I don't give in to niggas.   "Princeton's friend right?" I ask.  "Yeah."  "Oh. Why do I interest you?"  "Huh?" He said  "You said that the thought of me interests you." I say quoting him.  "Shit. I don't know. I saw you walking the other day and I couldn't forgot you I guess." He says.  He didn't hesitate...I liked that.  Wait no I didn't. I hate it.  Do I?  "I'm usually the type to be forgotten."  "I'm usually the to forget so you must be...uh. Special I guess."   "We'll tell that to the fucking margarita on my dress huh." I say staring at the darkened spot.   "And as much as I don't want to, I have to end our hallway conversation. My boobs are sticking together now and I might have to surgically remove this shit piece of dress if I stand here any longer." I say trying not to laugh at myself. He smiles at my boldness.  "We'll maybe we could continue this talk, since I already told on myself about liking you." He says looking at his shoes.   "You never said that but I guess."   "Cool." He says. "I hope you...you know..." He says referring to my boob comment.   "Oh Thanks!" I say sarcastically turning on my heels walking into the bathroom.   What the hell have I just done.