Giving In

"She ride it like she never gonna ride this d*ck again.

She thinking like a G and she ain't never giving in.

She ride it in the back of my car, on the bar, on the stash, on the bed she ain't scared..."

Porn Star x August Alsina

Leigha|

"Youre fucking lyinggg!" I yelled through the phone. "Swear." He said laughing. "That hoe....OOHHH wait till I tell her about herself." I said deviously. "About that, you can't tell her I told you. Because Roc told me not to tell and they didn't even tell Roc so we don't know if there official or not." Prince said. "Damn. But there's only one way Jae will go to a niggas house and stay...If they in some kind of relationship, or she plotting."

"Plotting?"

"Tryna kill the nigga....Get back something that was stolen from her...or stealing something new. There's lots of ways to plot on somebody." I said explaining to him. "You ever plot on anybody?" He asked curiously.

"Yeah. I'd have to tell you about that on another day though."

"Why, I wanna know now. " he whined.

"Because your going to come get me." I asserted. "Wait what?"

"Just grab ya wig and get in the car Perez." I said.

"This ain't no wig. My bundles is laid for the Gawds hunny." He joked. "...but I'm on my way."

"Good."

"Why am I coming to get you anyway... Not that I don't mind waisting a lil gas on you...you must want the D huh?"

I could practically see his smirk through the phone. "Keep on Perez and you won't have one." I said seriously. "Well shit. Spread the peace Bae." He laughed.

"Shut up and get here." I scoffed.

"Be there in five Princess Leigha."

"Bye." I hung up and walked downstairs where Robyn was doing her ratchet workouts in the living room.

"Baby got back!" I yelled.

"Aye you already know!" She said starting to twerk. I laughed and walked in the kitchen. I grabbed the carton of orange juice and poured a glass. "I'm gonna be leaving in a few minutes. What you got going on for the day." I asked her walking out the kitchen. "I don't know. I might hit up a few stores downtown. Chill shit like that." She said turning the tv off rolling up her mat. "Cool...I think you should give Jae a call when you get a chance too." I added.

"Why? Where is that Thot anyway?" She asked.

"Idk try and find out." I smirked.

The doorbell rang interrupting my mischievous thoughts. I walked over opening it. "Hola Princessa" Princeton said walking in. He kissed me on the cheek. "Whussup Robyn." He said with a slight wave of his keys. She waved and walked to put her mat away. "So I'm here. Where are we going this fine morning?" He asked. I grabbed my purse and walked over to him. "Well for starters...." I held out my hand.

"What?"

"Gimme your keys." I smiled.

"What....Oh hell nah. Nope can't do it babe. Fuck that." He said holding them clenched to his chest.

"Oh come on...you can let me drive."

"Not Sadie! Sadie is my baby!" He said defensive.

"And I am too." I said standing close to his face.

"But you're not a Porsche." He added.

I stood up on a slight tippy toe in his face. He laughed quietly. I brushed his hair from beside his ear and got close.