I hate it, I really hate it but it's not something that I can erase it no matter how much I want to.

It's already done and I can never erase it.

"Hae Jo, who did this to you!" He pulled away to look at me as he cupped my face and I winced while still crying, "A-Appua, oppa. A-Appua," I can only see his eyes now but I see pain in his eyes other than anger, "Tell me what happened, Hae Jo." He said and I stiffened a little, not talking, "Hae Jo ah, tell me!" He urged while pulling his mask down to his chin, "Which bastard did this to you?" I wiped my own face lightly with the back of my hand, "A-A gang of boys and girls." I can't stop crying, "Wae? Why did they do that? Oh?" I just hugged him on his waist tightly and he pulls me closer, "T-They know about m-me. I don't know how but t-they know about me and they don't like me. S-So they did this." I mumbled and I can feel him tensing up.

I know he's getting angry.

"What did they say?" I pressed my lips together to hold back my cry when I remember it, "W-Whore." He cursed something under his breath as he pulls away to look at me; he holds my face close to him, "Hae Jo, you don't believe what they say right?" I just stared back when he stare into my eyes, "Hae Jo, you don't right?" I shook my head lightly; I can't say that I believe because he gave me all the reason to say no.

His eyes did.

He planted a kiss on my lips and I feel so much better; he caress my cheeks lightly with his thumb, "Can you explain to me what they did? How did they hit you?" I stared again, "A-Are you going to beat them up?" I asked; is he going to beat them up just like how he did to my brother that day?

He nodded, "So, tell me. Tell me what happened so I know what I should do." He urged me, "B-But oppa, can you not tell eonnie?" He pressed his lips lightly when I said that; as if hesitating, "E-Eonnie will be very angry. More than you." She will get very mad; just like how she did when she brings me to police station to do face recognition.

That was after I get better at that time. They want me to recognise the friends of my brother who raped me too and pay my brother.

And I did; it was very difficult for me but I did because Daniel oppa is with me.

But what I didn't expect was eonnie actually asked if she can go in there to those people; and the first thing she did when she go in, she punched the guys on their face even if she's a head shorter than them.

That's when I know how angry eonnie can get. And what she will do when she's angry.

"Hae Jo, I must tell her." He pulled his mask back when there are students walking pass while looking at us, "O-Oppa, don't tell." I cry again and he frowned, "Hae Jo, uljima." He sighed and hugged me again, "E-Eonnie will kill them. I don't want her to be a murderer." I didn't know why he laughed at that as I looked up at him, "Hae Jo ah, your eonnie wouldn't do something like that. She's still rational even if she's mad." He says as the smile on his face didn't last long, "Ah jinjja, I would do it myself too if I could." He sighed while holding on to the back of my neck with his hand, "Hae Jo, we will go to Min Jae first hmm? And we will settle this." I immediately let go of him, "S-Shiro!" What if eonnie break their hands and legs? They would sure look for revenge from eonnie!

If eonnie get hurt, it will be my fault!

"Hae Jo, listen." I shook my head, "Eonnie will kill them, oppa! Kill people isn't right-------" I soon screamed when he just bend down slightly and grabbed my legs.

And next, everything I see became upside down.

He's carrying me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes, "O-OPPA!" I simply struggle and he turn around, walking out from the school, "We are going to Big hits to find Min Jae." He said and I groaned; my bag is even dragging on the floor now!