42

2018.

Hae Jo's pov

I know it will hurt like hell.

I had prepare my heart for it which I didn't even struggle when that guy pulled his fist back in the air and I close my eyes, ready to take that punch.

Holding my fists together, two guys just hold me still and when the punch landed on my face, I inhaled sharply while coughing furiously.

Tears rushed out my eyes immediately.

"Wah jagiya! You are so cool!" I open my eyes and took in a shaky breath, saw that bitch grabbed his chin to kiss him as he grinned slyly.

I stared.

I didn't glare but I stared.

I know I'm not old enough to say I had been through a lot but I can definitely say that some humans are just a piece of junk.

They do things which hurt people. People like me.

When I did nothing wrong. When I didn't even do anything disturbing to them and they still try to mess up with me.

"What are you staring at, whore? Do you want me to dig your eyes out?" She threatened but I didn't budge; I just continue to stare.

Arra; I know I'm not clean but it have nothing to do with her and yet she brings  someone to catch me. Beating me up because she says she hate me.

Do I have a choice? I don't.

I never want to go through that kind of hell and yet I did. I never wanted to be raped by my own brother but this is life.

It just happened and I was so weak that I can't even fight back.

She then grabbed my chin harshly as her nails dig in to my flesh and I winced; she slapped me next, "I said don't stare, you can't even understand human language?" All her words came out harsh and I try my best to think of Daniel oppa now.

I can't agree on what she said. Daniel oppa said I'm not. I'm never different from anyone other than the difference of having him liking me.

I'm not a whore.

She gave me a few more slap; it stings a lot but my heart somehow felt calm.

I don't even know how I get up on my feet and walk out from there after grabbing my bag which they throw on the floor.

My face felt cold when the wind is blowing.

The ringtone of my phone eventually brings me back to my sense; it was Daniel oppa when I look at the screen.

His worried voice immediately filled my ears when I answer it and I start to feel hard to breath, "Hae Jo ah! Where are you? Why aren't you coming out? It had been 30 minutes!" I heard hurried footsteps from his side, "O-Oppa," My cheeks was hurting so much when I talk; the punch is really strong and I'm surprise that my teeth are still there, "Wae! Why did you sound like that....." He trailed off and I stared at the tall figure which are not standing far away from me.

Despite the disguise he has, I know is Daniel.

I started sobbing when he pulled me into his embrace; he hugged me as tight as he could, "W-Who did this? O-Oh? Hae J-Jo, who did this to you?" He keep asking but all kinds of emotions came rushing to me now and I can't speak.

The fear that I'm supposed to feel just now.

The terrified feeling I should have when that punch brings me back to those memories.