2013.

"Oppa, why are you here?"

I looked at Sehun in disbelief who appear at the dancing studio of our school out of nowhere; we were having our individual evaluation today for dancing class and it all came to a stop when the girls behind me who was watching suddenly screams.

I know he's an ex-student here;

But why the hell did he came here when he had graduated in February?

"Your brother wanted me to check on you since I came back to get my certificate."

He muttered but awkwardly smile when the girls were excited to see him as he politely bowed; our teacher nodded her head at him.

I bet she teaches him before too.

"You guys are free today?" I tilted my head aside in confused; I thought Baek said they are preparing their first winter album?

"Not really but we got a break." He shrugged before handing me the bag that he was holding and I took it, "He told me to buy something for you to eat when I'm on my way here." I grinned at the view of food; ah-ssha! He bought me tteokbokki and many more which is my favourite!

"You are having a test just now?" I nodded when he pecked in through the glass door, seeing the girls dancing in front of the mirror, "Min Jae," I looked up at him and our eyes met, "I hope you realise that you actually like dancing." He gently patted my head which I tugged my head a little, "You know I was force to come here." How is possible that I would like dancing? I don't want to be an idol.

Though I know I can dance really well. Exclude singing please.

He sighed at my words, "Gurae, we all know idol is not your dream but," He make me look at the girls inside there who are dancing, "Your dream," He pointed at my teacher actually, "It was that. Arra?" He gave me a firm stare, "That's what hyung says." He stated.

I looked at my teacher again; did he meant that I wanted to be a dancer when I don't even know it myself?

"He suggested that you should switch from department of stage art to department of practical dance. Just quit singing." I immediately snapped my head to him in disbelief; he gave me a tight smile, "He says he will settle it with your mom." That makes me tear up a little as I bite my lips to hold back my tears.

Aish jinjja, this guy.

Why can't he tell me these on his own but through Sehun?

I thought no one know how I was suffering with all these, doing what I don't like and force myself to be happy with it.

"Oh," He groaned a little when I wiped my tears that rolled down my cheeks; he simply wiped it for me too, "Yah, uljima. I'm taking back the food if you cry." I pouted, "My brother said that didn't he?" He chuckle out, "Oh, he did." He then gave my shoulder a light squeeze, "Go back in. You can decide it later. I need to go now. Hmm?" He ruffles my hair before I bid him a goodbye.

"I'm jealous,"

I shared the food with a few friends of mine as we are eating during our break time, "What?" I responded; Jin hee chewed the tteokbokki, "I'm jealous that you have an idol oppa." So young immediately nodded, "Exactly. Sehun oppa even do this to you!!" She caresses my hair and I chuckle, "Ah mwo! I already know them for one year!" I meant that we are close enough for him to do that to me.

Jeanne wore a face of defeat, "I want to be close to Jung Kook." That was so out of the blue, "Yah, you should like EXO!" Jin hee protested, "Ah wae! BTS is good too! V is so handsome! Jung Kook is so cute!" She fight back and I just shook my head at them, arguing about who is better.