Chapter 27: Our Last Holidays

November 24, 2008

Bruno's POV:

Today Chanel and I are going to Las Vegas to spend our Thanksgiving week with dad. He doesn't own his own house because he's gone bankrupt so he's staying at the Cascio's house. They're a really good family friend to us, but I think my dads siblings and parents are jealous.

"Baby are you ready to go?" I asked Chanel when I came inside from putting ou luggage in the truck of our car. "Yeah babe just hold on!" She says calling out from the room. Moments later she came out with her purse wearing her jacket.

I get in the drivers side buckling up my seatbelt as she got herself situated. After the hour long drive to the airport and security check, we were finally on the plane. "Are you excited to go to Las Vegas?" I ask Chanel.

"Of course I am! This is one of my dream place to visit!" She says. We make small talk before the plane lifts off. Chanel rests her head on my shoulder as I place my head on hers before falling asleep.

About 2 hours later we finally landed in Las Vegas. "Babe wake up" I say as I shake Chanel to wake her up. We board off of the plane and get our luggage before dad comes and picks us up.

"Hey kids, where's Chris and Rihanna?" Dad asked us. "I just texted him and he said they'll be here tomorrow pops" I assure him. "Alright, Prince, Paris and Blanket are going to be so ecstatic to see you guys!" He says happily.

We made it the house 20 minuets later. Once we got inside we told everyone our hellos before unpacking in the guest room. After we unpacked we came back downstairs to go mingle with everybody.

Chanel went to talk with Paris while I talked with the boys. "Hey Bruno come over here!" I hear Blanket saying across the room. "What's up?" I ask him as I made my way over to him.

"Look at these funny pictures me and Paris took!" He says  handing me dads phone. I chuckle as I look through them. "You guys are crazy!" I say to him. "Are you guys staying here for good?" He asks me. "I'm afraid not, I have to go back to work after thanksgiving" I tell him as his mood changes.

"Don't worry I'll always come to visit and you can visit my place!" I tell him and he brightens up a bit. "You promise?" He says. "I pinky promise" I tell him holding out my pinky and he accepts my pinky promises.
___________________________________

Christmas Day

Chris' POV:

"Chris wake up it's Christmas!" I hear Paris' voice making me wake up. "Give me 5 more minuets" I tell her shifting in my sleep. "I can assure you that is not happening" she says pulling off the covers off of the bed.

"Ok, ok I'm up!" I say. I look next to me and see that Rihanna's not next to me. "Where's Rihanna?" I ask Paris. "She's downstairs already now let's go!" I quickly do my hygiene before I head on downstairs. When I get down I'm greeted by the rest of my family.

"Well, well, look who decided to get up" dad says giving me a hug which I gladly accept. "How long have you guys been down here?" I ask. "Well I'll say about 30 minuets." He says. "Enough talking, lets open up the presents!" Prince says interrupting us.

We all get our presents and start opening them. "I got a new toy!" Blanket says and we all giggle. "Here's your birthday gift babe" I tell Rihanna. She gasps as she opens it when she sees that it's the purse she's been wanting for a long time.

"Thank you baby!" She says hugging me tightly. "No problem" I say still hugging her. "I think I left a present upstairs for Prince let me go check" dad says getting up. 5 minuets later he comes back downstairs with a white box.

"Alright I want you Prince to circle around the box" he says. With a confused look he goes and sits in front of the box. When he opens it out comes a little brown puppy.

"No way! Thank you daddy!" He says petting the dog

"No way! Thank you daddy!" He says petting the dog. "Now you have to take very good care of this dog ok?" Dad says. "I promise with everything in me I will!" Prince says still petting her.

"What are you going to name her?" Dad asks him. "Kenya" he simply says. Before you know it we unwrapped all the Christmas presents and now we're just catching up with each other.

"Chris do you put on wigs?" Paris asks me giggling. "No, who told you that?" I ask her giggling. She goes back to where Rihanna was and she starts whispering in her ear as Rihanna does the same.

"Rihanna says you put on her wigs" Paris says as she comes back. I look over at Rihanna whose snickering  up a storm. "Well you tell Rihanna that she thinks she funny but she's not" I tell her jokingly and she runs back. It goes on like this for a while before we all head outside playing in the snow and enjoying each other's company.
__________________________________

Hey guys if you liked this chapter make sure to vote and comment!