17

Mature Content Warning (18+) 

Alias brought me to the bar, his hands on my waist, guiding me. To anyone, it would seem like two star-crossed lovers who could not keep their hands off each other. But in reality, bile rose up my mouth at the feeling of him on me. I searched for Carsir discreetly, my eyes finding him. Sitting at a table with Chase, their hands together. I averted my gaze, jealousy filling me up.

We had to talk, Carsir was right. Alias handed me a flute of champagne, sitting beside me. We didn't talk as another man spoke to him about something. I pretended to listen, but my attention remained on Carsir and Chase talking intimately. As I sneaked glances, Chase leaned in, but Carsir didn't move an inch.

I was taking another sip of my drink when Chase jumped to his feet and ran off. Carsir also stormed off but didn't seem like he was going after Chase. I tapped Alias and whispered in his ear.

"I'm not feeling well, may I head home?"

"Would you like some company?" he asked, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Not tonight baby," I answered, smiling. That seemed to have angered him.

"Take an escort with you," he said curtly. I nodded and stepped back. One of my guards followed me outside, sitting next to me in the limo as we headed back to my apartment. Royalty was expected to reside in the family home, but I fought to be myself. I insisted on living in my own place until I was married to Alias, savouring the last bit of independence I had. As soon as I entered the front doors, I dismissed the guard, waited a few minutes and made my way to my car. I drove to Carsir's apartment, hoping he ran off there. I called his cell phone but when no one picked up, I decided to go inside. The door was locked but a passerby let me in, despite me not having a key. I also didn't have a keycard to use the elevator up to his own personal suite.

His place was much fancier than mine, with its own pool, gym, and spa. I walked around the main floor and saw the entrance to the gym. With high hopes, I opened the door to the gym and found Carsir in the corner, releasing his anger into a punching bag.

"Carsir?" I called out. He whipped to face me, his bare chest glistening as it rose and fell quickly. His eyes were blood red, dark wings out, so I took a wary step back. "Someone might've seen you." He didn't say anything and turned back to his punching bag, hitting it a few more times.

I reached out a touched his wings and he snapped a reply. "The only reason you're in here is that I let you. This is my gym."

"Can we talk?" I asked. He stopped his assault on the bag, and pulled a towel off the rack, wiping his face with it.

"Talk." His reply was short and I already knew this conversation wasn't going to end well.

"I think I understand what's happening to us right now. We're trying to be in a relationship, but because of your father, you feel like you're receiving the short end of the stick. I get it-"

"You don't fucking get it!" he shouted. I flinched but held my position, crossing my arms together. "You're hurting me Elena and I can't help but be possessive, it's in my goddamn DNA!" My mouth opened, then closed, not able to come up with an answer.

From the lack of words, he resumed. "I know you don't want to marry him, but the demon inside me doesn't understand that. He only sees you all over another man. He sees that after pushing people away for years, he finally lets one person in, and she's breaking his heart. He is angry, jealous and wants to hurt you! If that's what you wanted to hear, then there you go."

I was shocked. My brain completely blanked and I was unable to even form the words to fill the void. I didn't know what to say. I hated myself for hurting this man so much, for leaving him so vulnerable.

"It's only going to get worse, I know," Carsir continued. "You're going to marry him, sleep with him, hell you might even pop a kid or two out. And I just can't help but feel cast aside. A second choice-"

"You are not my second choice Carsir. You will always be my first, don't you ever forget that," I argued, grabbing his arms. His eyes met mine, the scarlet fading away and being replaced by plain despair. "Our relationship is fucked up, but we'll get through this. I want to be with you, not Alias. You make me happy, not him." I reached up and touched the side of his neck, feeling his blood pulse under my touch. "You mean so much to me Carsir and I don't want to see you hurt. Please forgive me," I said. He cupped my cheeks with his rough hands, his thumb caressing my cheeks.

"Show me how sorry you are," Carsir whispered, bringing my lips to his. Kissing him tasted salty, his sweat dripping down into our mouths. I moaned, nimble hands working on the waistband of his pants. Maybe make-up sex didn't have our best interests in mind, but desire took over both our minds. I pulled his boxers down and immediately slid his erection into my mouth. I took a solid minute to taste him, hardening his cock. His hips jerked around before I stood and turned, motioning for him to unzip my dress.

"Did I mention how beautiful you looked tonight?" he whispered, pulling the dress off. It pooled around my feet before I stepped out of it, leaving me in only panties. He bent down and took his wallet out of his pocket, taking a condom out. He rolled it on as I ripped my panties off and took a step towards Carsir, resting my hands on his shoulders. He easily lifted my small frame up, my legs wound around his waist. I slowly sank onto his cock, a loud moan leaving me.

"That feels amazing," I groaned, wrapping my hand around his neck. He didn't waste a moment and picked me back up, setting me back on him. I was slammed down on him, pleasure ricocheting through me.

"So beautiful," he whispered, his fingers digging into the flesh of my thigh. I ground my hips, relishing the feeling of his whole length in me. I opened my mouth to moan when he flipped me over, set me onto the ground with his cock still deep in me.

Without warning he rammed into me, hitting what must've been my g-spot because, in less than a second, an orgasm crashed down on me. He reached around, his finger rubbing my clit, riding my powerful orgasm to be longer. I screamed Carsir's name, my knees buckling under me but he held me up with his free hands, not stopping his thrusts.

It was a painful pleasure, an overload of emotions and nerves washing over me. I was puddy by the time Carsir came, shooting hot jets of liquid into my pussy, muted by the condom. "You're amazing," he said, pressing kisses along my spine. He finally pulled out, picking me up bridal style. I was exhausted, having just experienced the best orgasm of my life.

"I'm sorry," I whispered before closing my eyes.