Starts of a new day.

The principal and baldi fell asleep after a few minutes of talking while slowly falling asleep. The next morning the principal woke up early, as he was getting out of bed he woke up baldi as well. Baldi talked without opening his eyes. "babe...why are you up so early?..." baldi asked while getting comfy in bed. The principal looked at him and shake his head while smiling. "we have work, remember? Jeez, I wonder how you used to get up when we weren't dating. " the principal got dressed and pulled off the blankets from the bed leaving baldi with nun. "well...i used to put up an alarm, But I don't need it anymore since you sort of act like one in the mornings... " baldi answer honestly while getting up from bed to get dressed. "well then...uh anyway I'll go wake up play time so she gets ready for school."

The principal walked out of the room going into the small girl's room in the house walking to her and shaking her gently to get her up. " wake up sweetheart... its time to go to school." the principal gently stated as he woke up the small girl who was slowly waking up. The small girl 'play time' woke up noticing the principals voice and was surprised and happy to see him. She quickly hugged him tightly once she saw him and smiled brightly. "oh wow, hah, I honestly wasn't expecting that. how's my little princess doing?" the principal smiled and hugged her back, happy to see she was happy to see him.
" I missed you..." the small girl stated while still hugging the principal tightly. This broke the principal's heart even more than before because he knew he wouldn't be staying for too long. " I missed you too darling..." the principal tried to hold back his tears just to not alarm the small child. He soon pulled away from the hug smiling weakly towards the smiling child. " let's just...get ready for school now... Today's a new day. I'll be in the other room with baldi if you need me..." the principal kissed the small girls forehead and headed back to were baldi was.

Once the principal came back baldi noticed something off. "is everything ok?.." baldi concernedly asked the principal. The principal nodded slightly looking towards baldi. " I just feel bad...i didn't know how much people depended on me..." the principal sadly said. Baldi walked over to him and smiled. " princi...everything is going to be alright I promise...I'm not letting anything happen to you" baldi stated soon then kissing him. " baldi it's not that a-" the principal was soon then cut off by playtime who came in rushing excitedly on going to school. "lets just talk about this later...perhaps at lunch break?" baldi asked, the principal slightly nodded and looked towards playtime smiling. "you ready to go?" play time smiled one more nodding excitedly. "ok then lets go. ". The principal said happily and soon then they were making their way to school.

________________________________________

Well here's the chapter for today. Hope you guys enjoyed this ^^ I was kinda rushed while writing so sorry it there any mistake I've accidentally made.

-benjamin [aka: writer ]