Worse timing

After the 3 of them agreed to get ice cream before the movies they went into the food court and got some. The principal and baldi both got vanilla ice cream while play time preferred strawberry ice cream instead. They all sat on a table inside the food court trying to get back their patience after what happened with that family. "people these days I swear. Next time something like that happens I'm literally not holding back" baldi stated while eating his ice cream whit his arms sort of crossed. "relax...it was just a miss understanding." the principal said while laying his head on baldis shoulder eating his ice cream peacefully trying to forget what just happened. "mister... What is a 'pedophile'?" the small innocent girl asked curiously on what the definition of the word the woman used to describe baldi and the principal. "well listen up kiddo. A pedophile is- " baldi suddenly stopped once he noticed the principal looking at him with a really serious face clearly telling him to stop. The principal thought it was too strong of a topic to talk about especially for play times age since the topic lead to other strong topics such as 'rape', 'sex' or even 'child abuse '. "Look dear...we'll have a conversation about that later... But for now, let's not talk about that kind of stuff until your older." the principal looked at playtime and replied seriously. He honestly didn't want to ruin the little girl's perfect mind and view on stuff and people. For him, it was really important the safety of play time since he honestly loved her like a daughter even tho he wasn't exactly his dad. "oh...ok then. " play time replied quickly losing interest in knowing the definition of the word since it really didn't matter to her that much she was just a little curious that's all.

Soon after everyone was done eating their ice cream and feeling better than before they headed towards the movies in which they when to see an innocent movie for kids sense baldi and the principal honestly only came to be with each other and enjoy the moment rather than to actually watch a movie. After they got popcorn they got a seat at the corresponding movie room and soon then started watching the movie. A few hours later they ran out of popcorn and the principal was going to get some more. Baldi was coming along with him since he was bored a bit and wanted to do something else rather than sitting the whole time. "we'll be right back to get some popcorn. Do not move or go anywhere from your seat please. " the principal silently told play time to assure her about the situation. She nodded happily while enjoying the movie.

As they both walked out of the movie room they headed towards the place where they sell popcorn in the movie theater. But baldi quickly stopped the principal and grabbed his hand before they got there. "wait. Before we go get popcorn. Come here I wanna show you something." baldi said while walking into the bathroom. The principal was a bit confused but followed him anyways to see what he wanted. Baldi soon then dragged the principal inside one of the stools and shut the door behind them smirking a bit. "baldi...please tell me you're not doing what I think you're doing...." the principal stated concerned a bit. "i don't know. Am I?~" baldi said while getting closer to the principal and holding him while gently kissing his neck. "t-this is not the place. Nor t-the time to be doing this..." the principal said while weakening a bit since his neck was one of his weak spots in his body. "its always the place and time to be doing this~"

_______________________________________
Welp next chapter might be a NSFW chapter. Let's see what happens next haha. Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter and vote on it if you would like more chapters in the future.

-benjamin [aka: writer]