This is just the beginning

The principal was looking for an excuse to tell the innocent little girl. "umm... The bagging?...Oh! Um, that's just me and your math teacher working on some...uh. Installations.....for.....my office. Yeah..." the principal literally had nothing else as an excuse for the loud bagging that was coming from his office. He couldn't just tell the clean-minded child that he was having some sexual intercourse with her math teacher. That's just weird. "yeah some good ass installations if you asked me!"Baldi slightly yelled across the room for the small child to hear as he put back his clothing on. "Baldi, please... Keep it quiet..." the little girl soon started believing the principal. But noticed some weird purple marks on his neck that sort of worried her. "Mi-mister! What happened to your neck!" the small innocent girl asked kinda loudly "huh???.. My nec-..." he stops for a minute and realizes he has like 3 hickeys on his neck. The principal soon then sighs sorta loud and mumbles to himself so the child couldn't hear him.  "why am I so accepting?. Fucking baldi.."  you could hear baldi inside the office giggling a bit after the kid asked what was on the principal's neck. "um.. Listen I'll talk to you later. And I'll bring that jump rope you wanted tomorrow. "  the principal smiles at the little girl. He just wanted her to leave so he could get dressed fully and get back work until after school is actually over.

The small girl smiled back happily and nodded at the principal "ok mister!" she soon started walking away smiling. The principal sighs once more and closes the door. "I'm starting to think it was a bad idea to have sex in public places. Especially a place that is full of children"   Baldi laughs a bit already having clothed on. "aww c'mon it wasn't that bad. It was only one kid. " as Baldi said that the principal rolled his eyes playfully and smiles. He soon puts on his shirt on and holds Baldi. " yeah, but because of you, I'll have to wear turtlenecks to work" the principal states "why don't you just show off and let everyone know you got laid? Heh" Baldi slightly giggled. He really didn't care about the children seeing the principal with hickeys. He thought it was a natural thing and that children shouldn't care anyway. " I don't want to seem like a bad influence, Baldi. " Baldi kisses the principal and starts walking out of the office to head home. "whatever."

The principal soon then notices they have both dropped a lot of things on the floor while they were having fun with each other. Such as papers and pen and all that sort of stuff. The principal cleaned up the mess by himself sense Baldi had already left. Once he was done he walked out of the room and started heading towards the exit of the school since after school was over. He soon then hears someone running towards him. "hmm??..." he turns around to scream 'no running in the halls ' but got cut off by a little girl hugging him. "oh my..." it was her again the 'play time ' girl. It was so weird. Why was she still in school? The school was already over. "um..hey there. What are you doing in school still?" the small girl looked up and smiled. "i was waiting for you! " the principal was in shock of hearing that "and why is that may I ask? Aren't you supposed to be home with your family?" the principal asked a bit worried. He didn't want any family members to start looking for her soon. "whats a family?" the little girl tilt her head a bit with a questionable face. "pardon me?..you said that you didn't know what a family is?" the principal honestly didn't know how to feel about this. "umm..well a family is.. Let's just start with parents. Parents are someone who.. Well gives you life and takes care of you. They're the person who's in charge of theyre kids...this is confusing isn't it?" the little girl smiles I bit and shakes her head no. " I get it! So does that mean your my parent?". The principal kinda felt regret for being so kind to this little girl a bit. But it felt weird for her to call him a parent. "oh jeez what did I get myself into?.."

______________________________________________

This chapter is done hah. I bet some of you noticed I change some texts a bit to make if look fancier I guess hah idk. Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

-Benjamin [aka: writer ]