Whatever you demand.

"Perhaps... But I wouldn't Be thinking too much about it if I were you." the phantom said talking back to the principal while walking inside a bedroom. "this is your room for now on. If you need anything my room is the one across yours." the phantom stated with a serious voice before walking away and leaving the principal inside his now so-called bedroom. "ok I guess..."  the principal soon closed the door and laid down on the bed sighing softly. "I just wanted to go home...I hope baldi forgets me for this tomorrow..." the principal talked to Himself silently before deciding to go to sleep to wake up early in the morning.

The next morning the principal woke up slowly, he was used to waking up the time he was supposed to. Today the weekend started all over again. It was the day most people hated. Monday's. As the principal stretched and woke himself up he walked to the bathroom and took a quick shower to get ready. He got dressed and headed towards the chicken in which he saw phantom already awake sitting on the dining table playing with a pencil. "well you're up early..." the principal said walking pass phantom. In which looked sort of pissed a bit. "no, I just stayed up all night."  the phantom replied to the principal who soon the sighed loudly a bit. " the only thing I don't want you doing is talking to baldi personally or tell him anything about this. Ugh...just make yourself unlikable for once. And the same goes for your little child." the phantom followed with a sentence after the big sigh. The principal was confused and didn't want to do nun of that. He was excited about going to work for the only reason of seeing the love of his life and his darling future daughter, but then the phantom took off that excitement away and turned it into a form of torture. "do I really have too?..." the principal asked making himself some coffee to see if it could help out his mood. " just do as I say and don't ask any questions"  the phantom rudely ordered. He wanted to make baldi dislike the principal by making the principal seem like he has no interest in baldi what so ever. "ok then...I'll do that..." the principal gave up on asking nicely if he could just refuse to do something for him. But it clearly wasn't working and the principal had to deal with it.

Once the principal finished his coffee he headed straight out the front door leaving for work. He walked his way to the school and walked in just to go inside his office. He didn't bump into baldi so far. He was expecting baldi to try and talk to him during lunch break, but he wasn't going to talk to him. The principal was disappointed he couldn't really be making any personal communication with the baldi. All he could talk to him about was work. As he waited inside his office doing his paperwork the bell for lunch break ringed and the principal stood up and did his normal work routine only with a bit of salt in his attitude with people. While he was in the faculty room baldi walked in and saw the principal. "princi?! You're all right! Where were you I was worried! " baldi was excited to know the love of his life was alright. Tho he did notice something off about him right after he spoke to baldi. "that is none of your business, baldi " the principal replied to baldi with a serious face doing what the phantom told him to do. He really didn't want to use that attitude with anyone especially baldi. "wow...well I can tell you're not in the mood, what's wrong?..." baldi asked and hugged the principal from behind unexpectedly. The principal felt heartbroken, he honestly couldn't do it. But he had to. "Stop let go of me." the principal raised his voice a bit trying to get away from Baldi's hug. "whats wrong?..you first got out of the hospital early and didn't tell me..then you never make it home after that...Where were you?"  baldi was extremely worried and wanted answers. The principal wanted to clear things out. But it wasn't an option he had at that moment. "Baldi I am perfectly fine. I do not need to tell you all the things I do in my life! I demand you to let go of me right now, I am not in the mood for this and won't be if you keep bothering me like this!"  the principal went ahead and got pissed a bit wanting things to go ok. Baldi was shocked by the principal's attitude towards him. 'what did I do to for him to treat me so...rudely...?" baldi asked himself as he slowly let go of the principal looking a bit confused towards him.

________________________________________
Thanks for wishing me happy birthday yesterday ^^
I really appreciated it and it made me extremely happy. I hope you all have a nice day/night.

-benjamin [aka: writer ]