Please accept my apologies

As the phantom walked out of the school not actually expecting the wimp of baldis boyfriend to fire him he was a pretty pissed sense that fun was already over so fast. "ugh this place sucks anyways" the phantom chatted to himself as he made his way to baldis house. A place that once he got there felt so cold and lonely. The principal wasn't going to stay there after the fight they just had. instead, the principal went to his own house and stayed there like the time that Baldi and the principal were just boss and teacher nothing else. As the phantom walked around baldis house looking for something to do he thought of bragging a bit to baldi sense he had to control over his own body anymore. He walked into the bathroom and looked into the mirror to see baldis miserable face. "hah. How are ya feeling after being dumped? " the phantom asked trying to get the bald man in the mirror to get even more pissed at him. "I Didn't Get Dumped You Dip Shit! I Only Got Fired!" Baldi yelled still feeling hurt that he couldn't do anything about the situation. "same thing mister baldi. Isn't it obvious he doesn't want too see you anymore. " the phantom keep taunting baldi with his words. Baldi didn't want to believe the phantom since he knew the principal wouldn't get over baldi so easily.

"Why don't you go fuck yourself and get out of my life. You've ruin my life so much already. What the fuck do you want from me!?" baldi shouted filled with pain in his heart wanting the phantom to leave him and his love life alone. "well...hah..I do want you to agree to my deal that would be one thing that would give you full control over your life without me being a bother but with one condition..." the phantom slowly got serious with his voice and facial expression " if you fail me I will murder everyone that is important to you. Even that little student of yours which seems to have a special connection with you and your sweet lover" the phantom stated seriously towards baldi. Baldi didn't know what do choose. He didn't want to risk the deal and end up failing but he also didn't want to waste his life trapped in his own mind while being controlled by someone that wasn't him. "then...I guess is a deal...how much time do I have until my time is up?..." the bald man asked extremely nervous he didn't want to be rushed on finding someone the phantom would like to taunted and control. That was just sick to baldi. He didn't want to bring anyone the pain of dealing with a phantom. But he had to do what he had to do to get his life back. "you have about 3 months to do this... If you do not complete the deal prepare yourself for what is coming..."  the phantom darkly said before giving baldi is body back.

Baldi was nervous but ready to fix his life back again. He needs to try and get someone for the phantom to be his next victim and leave his life and keep it with balance. He was just glad that the phantom wasn't going to bother baldi for at least 3 months or if he finds someone that could interest him and leave baldi alone. The first thing baldi wanted to do was to fix his problems with the principal. It was somewhat pretty late at night and it was raining a bit but he really didn't care. Baldi walked outside and made his way to the principal's house to apologize and hoped the principal would accept his apology. Once he made it there he sadly looked at his door with hopes that he was still up. He ringed the doorbell which wasn't too loud nor too quiet. The principal made his way to the door wondering who it was. Once he looked into the peephole he sighed softly. "go away baldi..."  he loudly spoke a bit for baldi to hear. " princi we need to talk..." baldi replied sadly hoping he would still have a chance to talk to him. "please don't call me that...your only going to make me feel worse. Now go home baldi." the principal stated getting a bit hurt to say that. Honestly seeing baldi come back for him made him sad knowing he still loved baldi. But didn't want to feel used by him. "please give me a chance to explain... I promise I'll tell you what's going on...all I said today isn't true...I didn't mean to say all of that...I didn't mean to hurt you so badly...please open the door..." baldi sadly said while gently resting his head on the door and getting soken wet by the rain that was happening that night.

________________________________________

Do you think the principal will open the door and forgive baldi or just leave him outside and converse him to go back to his house? Leave your opinion in the comments if you want. I wanna see what you guys think.

-benjamin [aka: writer ]