Getting the hang of things.

"what the-?" baldi said silently to himself when he notices he's in the dark again. The same place where he meets the phantom and saw him for the first . "why the fuck am I here again?!" baldi shouted loudly. The Phantom came out of the shadows smirking a bit. "welcome back, mister baldi." the phantom chatted to baldi while walking towards him slowly. "didnt we had a deal?! You're supposed to leave me alone to complete your damn deal!" the bald man shouted once more to the phantom. "yeah but I can't do anything about it when you're asleep. I am technically trapped inside your head. Which means you'll see me every night inside your dreams" the phantom said with a touch of a rhythm. Baldi signed angrily, he thought that the phantom wouldn't bother him these past few months as he tried to complete the deal. But he was wrong. "ok then asshole. Can you at least leave me alone while I'm dreaming?" the bald man asked with a angry tone. "no, why? Where you about to dream of something dirty, mister baldi?"  the phantom smirked evily a bit giving chills down baldis spine. "because if so...I could help you with that~"  the phantom got closer to baldi. "that is nun of your business...and No! You can go somewhere else with your flattered self. " baldi stated while pushing away the phantom. " how could you call me flattered if I am not pleased nor satisfied...or at least not yet~"

The Phantom got closer to baldi but when baldi tried to push him away again he failed. The phantom holds tightly of his wrists which stoped baldi from pushing the phantom. Baldi struggled to let himself free but somehow the phantom was way stronger than him. "what are you doing?..." baldi asked while quitting on struggling to get the phantom off of him. "well...it's been a long time since I've pleasured myself with someone else... And I was going to do this with your wimp of a boyfriend but he isn't my type. But You in the other hand... Hah your something else~." the phantom smirked as he lifted baldis arms up while still only his wrists and getting a bit too close to him. "this is also a punishment for telling the principal about our deal~." the phantom. Smirked once more as he forced his lips into baldis. Baldi wasn't liking this at all he felt disgusted and wanted it to stop. As the phantom tried to force in his tongue baldi wasn't going to let him. Nor was he going to let the phantom fuck him. Baldi took his chances and kicked the phantoms right between the legs with his knee. The phantom pulled away quickly after that happens and was in pain a bit trying to get himself back together. "I'm surprised you even had balls. " baldi said while feeling better that phantom was holding his member in pain and not trying to rape him.

The Phantom soon stood up staking a bit while looking at baldi sort of pissed. "that's a double punishment for you next time..." the phantom breathed in and out then got his smirking face back on. "how about next time we use a rope instead?~" the phantom suddenly had a rope in his hands out of nowhere. "what? How did you-?..." baldi stoped in mind question wondering how the phantom got that rope on his hands. But then again all of this was a dream. It was all inside the baldis head. But somehow it all felt real. He felt every touch or sound that the phantom made. Baldi just wanted this dream to be over before anything happened. It was like one of those terrible nightmares that you couldn't just easily wake up too. "now where do we start?~"

_______________________________________

So every time baldi falls asleep the next chapter would be the dream and the interaction between him and the phantom. It's sort like an easy pattern. I kinda like this idea. And I would like to know your guy's thoughts on it as well. And probably some suggestions, If you'll like to leave some.

-banjamin[aka: writer ]