Chapter 8: Unwanted Flirting and The She-Devil

《James' POV》

We leave the Hufflepuff common room and start walking to the Great Hall when a Ravenclaw boy that always comes onto me walks over to us and I groan internally before he stops right in front of me and Teddy taking my free hand and yanking me into him, I yelp when Teddy and my hands get torn away from each other and I get pulled into the Ravenclaws chest. I try pulling away but he is too strong, "Hey sweet cheeks how have you been? Is this Hufflepuff punk bothering you?" he says into my ear while looking at Teddy mockingly. I hear Teddy growl before grabbing me away from the boy and back into his chest before putting me behind him, I sigh in relief hugging him from behind. "W-what do y-you want S-stevens?" I stutter out from behind Teddy, "Well you of course but this punk took you away from my arms so come back here sweet cheeks." he says confidently. I shake my head from behind Teddy grabbing his hand and squeezing it, "He doesn't want you Ravenclaw, must be a shame seeing something you can't have isn't it?" he teases pulling me in front of him before grabbing me into a kiss. I melt into it immediately and kiss back wrapping my arms around his neck, we stop kissing and Teddy sets me back down wrapping an arm around my waist. He smirks when he sees Daniel boiling with anger before walking away and saying over his shoulder "You better watch out Hufflepuff, he will be mine before you know it!" I whimper at his words. I would never be his I will always be Teddy's no matter what, I look up and see Teddy with a scowl on his face, and his jaw set.

Reaching up I pull his face down to mine kissing him lovingly and rubbing my nose affectionately against his, "Don't worry love I'm all yours and I always will be. I promise." I say looking into his eyes I see a twinkle in them and my heart skips a beat blushing at what I just said. He rubs my cheek with his hand and I nuzzle into his touch before sighing contently, "I know love and I'm all yours. Forever." he says lovingly I feel my heart in my throat at his words and I kiss him with all my might and passion. He pulls me up off the ground and closer to him and I wrap my legs around his waist, I feel more ready than ever for him to go further with me and right before I could tell him my stomach growls and he chuckles into the kiss letting me off onto the ground. He takes my hand and leads me to the Great Hall I pout just wanting him to have taken me right there scolding my stupid stomach for ruining it, we sit at the Gryffindor table by Lily, Fred, and Dominique who were already chatting amongst one another.

Dominique was one year younger than me and she was much nicer than her rotten sister Victoire, she didn't even look shocked when she saw me and Teddy holding hands and sitting so close to each other. "Good job Teddy now you don't have to be stuck with my she-devil sister anymore!" she says gleefully giving him a high five, he chuckles just shaking his head and holding me closer. I hear a pair of shoes tapping closer to Teddy and I before they just stop behind us and push us apart going into the middle of us, I yelp from the hard shove into another Gryffindor giving an apologetic look at the poor first-year before looking at who had just shoved me. "Well speak of the she-devil herself how are ya, sis?" Dominique glares at her sister for shoving me so hard, Victoire scoffs at her sister before looping her arm into Teddy's and going in to kiss him. I yank her away from him before getting up from where she shoved me and sitting in Teddy's lap huffing at her rudeness, she glares at me hard looking like she could explode any minute.

She raises her hand to slap me and I wince closing my eyes ready to be hit but it doesn't come, I open my eyes to see Teddy stopping her hand looking at her furiously before snapping "Don't ever lay a hand on him! You should be ashamed of yourself getting jealous enough to want to hit one of your own family members! He is your cousin you do not hit family! Victoire I don't want to see you again until you stop acting like a brat and apologize to my boyfriend!" he shouts turning all heads towards what was happening at the Gryffindor table. I hear heels clicking on the floor to our table and see the headmaster walking towards us and I shrink into Teddy seeing all the faces looking towards us, "Ms. Weasley you know quite well that hitting another person is not tolerated here, you will be serving detention for the rest of the week with me." she says straight to Victoire who looked shocked for getting detention. "Now please head back to your original spot at the Ravenclaw table." the headmistress instructs before giving all the students a look saying to go back to what they were doing prior, Victoire gets up in a huff and I start relaxing more and start to get out of Teddy's lap only to be pulled back down into his chest. "I'm sorry she tried to hurt you, love, it's all my fault," he says to me sadly I look up at him and shake my head "It isn't your fault Teddy. She is angry with me because I took you from her it's my fault" I tell him but he just shakes his head and rests his chin on the top of my head, "I was never hers my love." he mumbles.

-Time Skip-

After my first lesson of the day I start walking to my next already late from being held back to talk to my other Professor, I still miss holding Teddy's hand but what can you do we have different lessons. I'm walking down an almost empty hall that was a quicker way to my class only to be halted by Daniel once again, but this time I had no Teddy to help me and from our last encounter I knew this was going to be bad. "Hey, sweet cheeks what are you doing all alone? Your Hufflepuff punk finally surrender and give you to me?" he said while smirking stepping closer to me, I back up and he steps forward this continues for about 5 more seconds and I am trapped against the wall. I whimper just wanting Teddy to hold me, "Sweet cheeks don't do that you know it turns me on when you whimper like that." he grins evilly, "W-what do you w-want Stevens?" I ask scared now with the way he is looking at me. He doesn't answer and shoves his lips onto mine pinning my arms against the wall, the kiss is disgusting and nothing like with Teddy. It's all slimy and revolting and I feel like throwing up, I don't kiss back and this makes him angry forcing his hand up my shirt and pinching my nipple. I cry out just wanting it to be over, "S-stop!" I shout but he doesn't listen starting to move his hand down my trousers and into my pants (boxers). Once this happens I try my hardest to kick him, bite him, do anything to get his disgusting hands away from me. But it's useless.