Harry went with the boys while Harmony and Genesis stayed with me. "Hey Suzette check this one out." I looked at Luna to see her holding a plain white dress. It was a mermaid dress with a small train behind it. "Yeah I'm not feeling it." She put it back and we continue to look. "How about you guys choose a bunch of dresses and I'll just try them on."

The girls quickly started picking dresses while I too look for something. I head to the dressing room and grab the first dress from the pile of dresses the girls picked out. I come out and walk down the runway in the dressing room. "Yeah no." I turn around and roll my eyes at Melody and try another. After twenty dresses we had three to choose from and to be honest I wasn't liking either of them.

While the girls try and decide which one was best I look to see on the put back rack a white dress. I go and take it off the rack and sneak back into the dressing room. I put on the dress and look in the full body mirror. I was in absolute awe. This was the one. I walk out to see that the guys were also there. I start to walk down the mini run way and Damon is the first to look up. His eyes widen and he smacks Chris arm who looks at Damon questionly as to why he hit him till I catch his eye and he too widens his eyes but he dramatically lets his jaw drop. "Damn pancakes you look hot. Your hotter then Papa bears porridge."

I roll my eyes smiling at the same time. I don't know how to be nice and take a compliment humbly. I get all embarrassed and say something stupid like I am right now. "I know. I'm glad your eyes are working." He laughs and everyone starts to turn around. Blayze is who I look at and our eyes meet. We just stare a habit that we both have. "Blayze what do you think of the dress?" Melody is smirking and crosses her arms waiting for a response. Blayze nods and says, "The dress fits you well. Take it off so we can buy it and lets look for heels. Dress is a bit long."

Well at least he didn't say it with his usual cold and hateful tone. As I turn to change I felt some type of disappointment from his reaction. I don't know why I care if he thinks I look good or not but I would like to know if it is a good dress to wear at the engagement. If it screams I'm a happy woman marrying the man of my dreams can't you see I'm excited. I head to the check out and prepare to pay for the dress. However Blayze is already there standing there.

"Give the dress to the cashier so she can put it in the box." I place the dress on the counter and take out my wallet. "No need it's already been paid for." Blayze stated looking at his watch. "Blayze I have money. You didn't have to pay." I say through my gritted teeth. He furrows his eyebrows looking down at me. "The dress cost $1,357.99. So I figured you were going to put it back and make up some lie as to why you didn't buy it. So I saved you the time to think of a lie and bought it. It's fine the dress doesn't even cost that much."

Blayze grabs the white box and starts to walk with my trailing behind him trying to think how to prove that his theory was wrong. I failed to find one and I cross arms and push my bottom lip out. "Fine you win." His face twitches up as he looks down at me. I literally leap for joy inside that I got his face to twitch up almost in a smile. Hopefully I don't do anything to piss him off. More like I hope he doesn't let his cold feelings reach the surface.

We finish shopping and start to head home. I bought my first pair of Christian Louboutin with my money. Blayze tried to pay but I tricked him by using the oldest trick in the book. "Oh my God what's that?" Blayze turned his head to where my finger was pointing. "What?" I slide my card and let out an evil laugh. "What am I looking at- hey you tricked me." I smiled at him victoriously and he playfully glares at me his face twitching up a bit.

As we put the baby in the car seat I replay the incident in my head. "Blayze I can't believe you failed for that." He rolls his eyes and gets in the car. "Yeah yeah. I won't fall for it again." I laugh and get in the car turning around to make sure the twins are seated in their boosters buckled up. There's a knock on the window and I see Chris mouthing for Blayze to come out.