" I'm exhausted Tone! I mean I'm not the type of girl who can do that all the time. Sometimes I'm nto in the mood, but I don't know how to tell him."

   " You better say something or I will..." I edged on. She nodded rapidly, saying she'll tell him.

           " And he changes around his friends when I'm over. He'll act like I'm a slave. Tell me to get things for him or slap my bum all the time. I really like my bum, because I have these great hips ya know. You always talk about how you want them! But he makes me wish I could cut my bum off and just just-"

           All I could do was burst out laughing at her humor.

   " Mags, guys do that. They act different around their friends as if they are really dominant and you listen to everything they say. But we all know Zayne will do anything you ask. I think it's the other way around. Tell him all these things. He may have a temper about it, but he'll be fine and admit his mistakes. I'm happy because this is taking my mind off of him."

          " Do you ever think about Brendan? Like if he really liked you, how do you think it would've been between you guys?" she asked. I never thought about that. Probably because I just faced the fact he'd never really like me as more than a sex object.

  " I never have, but if we did I don't know. I think it'd be a normal relationship. Jax would be with Hayley, obviously less drama. It'd just be a long distance relationship that was loyal."

           " I feel like your life will never be normal Toni," she laughed. 

   " It'd be boring if it was," I groaned.

     Jax's P.O.V 

        " I like these ideas Jax. I want it soon, because this thing is going to pop out very soon," Tamara replied, " Have a good day. And I'm so grateful for you doing this."

  " Bye Tamara," I sighed. I walked towards my car and decided to just go home. I had Toni on my mind the entire time I was talking about the baby shower. I feel horrible, and she's slapped me twice already. But I want her to get all of her anger out. She has to work today anyways. 

        I sat on the couch, opening a beer. I feel bad that I can't even legally drink and I'm doing this. But I feel like I need to take my feelings away.

 Hours Later and Toni's P.O.V 

        I was exhausted and worked hours today. It was almost midnight and everyone in the house was asleep. After showering, I heard my phone vibrating and Jax's name glowing. I answered quicker than I should've. Maybe he was apologizing.

        " Baby forgive me pleeeasssee," he slurred.

  " Jax are you drunk?" I asked. I heard him laugh really loud and sobs after. 

         " I'm so sorry for fucking you over l-like that. You hate me. I know you do. I need you. No one's at this house and I need you. I'm sorry!"

   " Jax-"

         " I'm sorry! I'm so sorry for lying. You were right about me being selfish! It's all I know how to do! I need you please! I can't stand you being angry at me and I don't want you to hate me again!" I heard him throw something in the house. I can't just leave. I have to go back to school tomorrow and I'm so tired. 

  " Will me coming over make you happy?" I asked, " and we have to discuss this in the morning when we wake up."

          " I don't want to go to school..." he whined.

   " Jax, I gotta keep my grades up where they are. I already didn't go today," I groaned, " we have to go tomorrow."

           " Fuck it fine I don't care. My arm is bleeding!" he gasped. I hung up the phone and packed some overnight clothes. It's not like mom would care anyways. She hasn't acknowledged my existence for a while. I climbed out of my window and drove to Jax's house.

         The house was a mess and Jax was on the floor surrounded by bottles upon bottles of beer. He was singing to the heavens.

  " Oh poor Jax," I said to myself. He saw me at the door and engulfed me in a bone crushing hug. I felt a liquid touching my back and he was more than likely still bleeding.

          " I'm sorry I can-"

   " We'll talk about it later. Let's just get you into bed okay babe," I said lifting him. He's really heavy. I helped carry his body weight upstairs. I've never really been around his whole house before. I walked to his room, seeing the bathroom. I sat him down on the toilet, seat down of course. I looked in the drawers and cabinets for cotton balls and a ointment. I cleaned his cut. He winced every once and a while. He must've broken the glass near his arm or something, because it was pretty deep.

        He kept nearly falling asleep. I practically dragged him to his bed and removed his shirt. and pants, trying to find atleastt some shorts for him. If dudes do that. Whatever, I'm leaving him in boxers. 

        He hit the pillow and was out like a light. I went downstairs to clean up his mess. There was glass from the broken bottles and pillows everywhere. It was a lot of work, but atleast it was done. All I could think about was my mom worrying about the situation. Me not being home and sleeping at a friend's house. I'll deal with that later.

        " Toni," I heard Jax whine.

  " Babe, go back to bed. I'm cleaning up this mess. I'll be up there soon," I tried to persuade. 

        " No, I want you to sleep now. I need a bear to cuddle with," he groaned. He put me over his shoulder and carried me to his room. He set me down and pulled the sheets over us. But he sat up quickly and shook with his head between his hands.

        " I don't feel so good," is all I heard before he threw up on his floor. You've got to be kidding me.

  " Jax Henderson," I growled. I pulled him into the bathroom. He was still extremely drowsy. I got some cleaner from under the sink and cleaned the mess he made. I washed his face and hands. He kept mumbled thanks yous and words I couldn't make out. I even brushed his teeth. Is this what you have to do when you have kids because I can't do this. Nothing is popping from my vagina for a while now. 

        He was finally fresh and I put him in the bed. The sad thing is, I put lip balm on him. Just incase I mean he just threw up. He pulled my closer to him in the bed with his face in my neck, feet tangled in mine. 

        " I love you, I love you, I love you..." he repeated until he fell into snores. I kissed his cheek and fell asleep too.

        A chapter filled with gossip from Maggie and meltdowns. I'm mad at Toni's mom and I created her like talk to your children. I took longer than I expected on this chapter. I'm so scared to go to highschool it's ridiculous. Like I'll be a freshman. I'm a nerd, like legit. My nose is deep in a book and I have almost all above classes, like the honors stuff. And I have glasses, like they're pretty big too. I'm a 4 with great music taste. You want to be friends? I just want a nerdy boy to take me away so we can play Pokemon together( sadly I know how to play that...) or eat chicken about me.