'' Do what I say, don't defy me." I said with my utmost calm voice but still with the anger and warning lacing in my voice.

He quickly ran towards the store room, not before giving a sympathetic look to the girl.

" Abhi! Whatever you are planning. Drop it please. If aunty knows this she would be utterly dissapointed. Don't forget she wants her presence at dinner." Viraj said.

" Does it look like I care. She is a heap of problems in my life now. I don't want to waste any time on this stupid girl. If it was up to me and you both didn't interfered, she would be dead by NOW!!" I yelled at him angrily, not caring that we are fully drenched due to the heavily raining.

" Boss calm down. It was our mistake that we didn't check on her while we ordered our men to seize her." He said making my temper flare more.

" Don't give me your idiotic excuse Viraj. If it was anyone else, he would be shot dead by now..!!" I shouted making him gulped as he saw the raw anger seething in my eyes.

" Mhmmm- mhmm" this girl in my hold still didn't drop her futile struggles making me tightened my hold on her.

Where is this vinay taking too long by the way !?

Just as I was about to yelled for him, I saw him coming  out with the rope but with a pitiful expressions over his face was not gone even for a single second.

" Abhi !! Don't make decision in haste. Think about her. She is fragi--" I cut him off sharply with my stern gaze at him.

" Don't defend her Vinay. If both of you are feeling so pity towards this girl, then I am giving you an offer."

" Offer ?"

'' Yes offer." I said while still holding the girl in my hold as she completely seized her struggles while her gaze was fixed on the ropes which were hanging in his hands.

" What offer?"

" Since you both feel so pity for this girl, why don't you both join her in this rain party?" I smirked as their eyes widen and completely shocked.

He huffed while that sorrow look again grazed his face as his gaze moved towards the girl. I also snapped my eyes at her, making my inner devil somewhat satisfied as I took in her appearance.

Tara was now looking like she would cry any moment, but do I care??

I chuckled darkly making both of their heads snapped to me. But ignoring their questioning gaze, I snatched ropes from Vinay and started my work.

I removed my palm over her face and grabbed both of her arms, tying her with the ropes at one end and tying the other end with the pole beside her. I knew she won't be able to escape from this. I would make sure of it unlike the other two fools standing beside me.

I smirked as I fastened the ropes. I looked at the sky. It was still raining heavily. This situation is just like a cherry on top. My mind is filled with the one aim of punishing her as I blocked my all sanity. I didn't paid any heed to the other two observing eyes which were silently praying to release her besides her.

'' D-don't do this please.'' She begged, which made my smirk widen.

" You really enjoying watching me in troubles. Don't you? Now let enjoy this rain. See, god is showering you with quite heavy rain water. You should enjoy now. " I chuckled at her helplessness.

" D-don't do this please. I won't do it again. Don't leave me here."

" It's a punishment girl. Punishment for meeting my mom. I ordered my men to seize you, yet you escaped. You just made me so angry and now you will face this monster, my dear " I smiled at her mockingly. Inspite of the rain I could see the tears which were falling from her eyes on her cheeks as she looked up at me with a fearful gaze.

" Do- don't leav-leave me please. " she begged.

" Abhi don't do this. Look we all are drenched now. Anyone of us could catch cold. It would not be good if anyone of us fell ill. Please." Again Vinay intervened making my eyes snapped at him. I gave him my murderous glare, warning him to shut his mouth before I do something which could make me regret in the future.

Everyone knows my anger. I was controlling it to my best level since this girl intrude in my mansion. Now my patience was running thin. I still tried to control my anger and tried not to kill this girl then and there while this stupid girl was freely talking to my mom. She could have spilled my all secrets. I won't be then able to look at my mom's eyes as I was sure her eyes would filled with complete disapointment. Disappointment in me..!!

I took a deep breath and again looked at the girl.

" plea-please let me go." She begged. And oh ! her tears were continuosly falling from her eyes. I ignored her and motioned for the other two to come with me.
****************************
Next update will be within few days. Plz vote and comment.

And at last... sorry for the late update