There was a knock on the door.

"You have a visitor."The front desk man said.

"Okay let them in."

The person opened the door and I literally froze.
"Woah. There's no way." I laughed.

"Nooo this cant."Chris brown walked closer to me.

"Hey are you aliya." He reached for my hand.

"I am. I appreciate you for coming today."

"I wanted to see what y'all had in person looking for somebody for my questions music video." I nodded.

"Yeah totally I have a lot of good people that dance in here." More people started to load in and it was getting packed pretty soon.

"Okay for the people in go ahead and start stretching warming up please."

Everyone stretched and warmed up while the last few people came in.

"Alright guys we have a special guest today. I'm pretty sure most of you guys know him." Chris came out and everyone literally screamed.

"Dance with effort and try your best he is picking people to be in his music video."

We started dancing. I swayed my hips to the beat and I hit the split to the beat.

"YASSS." The girls screamed.

After I danced they copied me and then I put them in groups.

"Lucia you can be with Candace and taylor. Come on let's get the camera rolling."

The camera man start doing the video as I played the song.

CHRIS POV

I watched as aliya danced and do the split. It was beyond sexy. Damn her ass wasn't that fat but she could move it and still had something back there.

I seen hurt in her eyes but she was good covering it.

After she finished she walked by me; The way the sweat was dripping down her cleavage was sexy as fuck.

ALIYA POV

"You did good aliya. It's like you didn't even have to put effort in the dance it's just natural."I blushed.

"Thank you chris."He took a good look at me.

"I want you to be in my music video."

"There was have been a mistake."He smirked at me.

"Nah baby there hasn't been a mistake I want you in and thats final. See you tomorrow at rehearsal i'll send you the details."

He left me standing there speechless.

Me and Violeta walked in the house and sat our tired asses down.

"I'm so happy for you."my evil shitty boyfriend comes in.

"Happy for what."I faked smiled.

"I get to be in a uhh... music video with chris brown."

"Talking about I abusive you, like he isn't."I rolled my eyes. He pushed my hair out of my face and smacked me.

"It's not like that tim, it's just a video how else is the bill going to get paid." He picked me up by my arm and slammed me to the ground.

"Get smart with me again you little bitch i'm going to keep you in that closet for days and you will disappear having all your little friends at the dance studio worried. UNDERSTOOD SLUT."He spit in my face and I looked down at the ground trying to keep my composure.

"Yes I understand." I'm sick of going through this with him.

LATER THAT NIGHT....

I was getting woke by screams and cry down the hall. I slide on my slippers and crawl out of the bed. I see that tim isn't next to me so I open my door and go down into Violetas room. I open the door to something I'd never think that would ever happen......

NEW BOOK

WORKING ON IT

VOTE
COMMENT
CHECK OUT MY TWO BOOKS
-UNSANE-KEHLANI PARRISH
-SANE-SEQUEL TO UNSANE
-MY STEPBROTHER