''fuck this the closet, damn i hate these big ole houses''

I held in my chuckle but this kid was funny.

''awwh thank you Jesus, oh my gawd''

She got up flushed and i took a seat on the end of the bed.

Amber

I washed up and came out.

''fuck where ma shoes''

''their here''

''who there''

He used the remote to turn on the light at the bed.

''its me do you always use people's bathroom''

''no i don't but i couldn't remember what Sean said I'm sorry''

''it OK close ya eyes''

Oh fuck he is getting up.

he came closer i could feel him next to me.

''no peeking''

''OK''

He grabbed me by the waist, as i said a prayer god please don't let this negro be ugly.

He whispered in my ear

''you wanted to know me, rite ''

He pull down my zipper.

' 'don't rape me please''

''I'm not but i hate this dress so take it off''

I took off the dress, i peeked and he was gone, i heard his footsteps and immediately closed my eyes again, all the lights was on.

''open''

I opened them to my surprise

''no fries, salad guy''

He laughed that sexy laugh.

''you remembered, now put this on''

He hands me a shirt, damn it smelled good, he just fine tall sexy, brown skin, i could see him in me. He had on no shirt, just a silk pajama pants. He had tattoos all over his chest and abs even on his neck.

''you look uncomfortable amber'''

''yea a little''

''come''

I walked out to the balcony where he was sitting, he got up stepped behind me and wrapped his arms around me, i could feel his member harden. Trust me if i had a dick shit i was gonna fuck this fine ass nigga tonight.

''what is this king''

''i like you always have since you first moved here but, our world was so different then you started hustling, so i knew i had to get with you, and the fact that you hold it down, shit had a nigga sprung''

''huh'' i was in shock.

''uhm let me text rider let her know I'm good''

''she good ma''

''so why you telling me all of this now''

''cause i wear my heart on sleeves ma I'm a Virgo''

I just look at him, god forgive me for what I'm about to do, cause you know when i first moved here i used to see him around i even had a big crush on him but he disappeared.

''um is ya real name king or Jason''

''wow you remembered, its actually king Jason Johnson''

I just hugged him and started kissing his lips, they were soft and cold, he hugged and lift me up, placing his hand on my ass, he took me to his bed. He placed me down gently unto his bed, leaning over to kiss my neck licking my ear lobes nibbling on them, i was aroused my panties was wet, he unbutton the shirt, removing it, kissing on my chest.