Good Kisser

I was at home waiting for Justin to come from his show in Miami. I have missed him so much these past 5 days. And I have a big surprise for him when he gets home. I then headed upstairs to change into my new lingerie. I then got my new lingerie out the bag and slipped on the purple lace bra and matching panties. I then lit a few scented candles in the hallway and bedroom. I then threw some rose petals downstairs that lead to our bedroom. "perfect" I said while lying on the bed.

Justin's POV

I pulled into my driveway and parked my car. I then got out and locked my car. I then unlocked my front door. When I walked in my nostrils filled with the scent of roses. I saw scented candles and rose petals everywhere. I then followed the rose petals to the bedroom that I shared with my girlfriend Y/N. I then found her lying in bed with the sexiest lingerie on. I licked my lips while walked towards her. "hey baby I missed you." Y/N said while smirking. "yeah, I can clearly see that." I said adding a little chuckle at the end. "well Justin I really want to show you how much I have missed you." Y/N said before kissing me on the lips passionately.

Y/N then climbed on top of me without breaking our kiss. I then licked her bottom lip asking for an entrance, which she gladly accepted. I then slipped my tongue in her mouth while my hands gripped her ass.  Y/N then began to kiss my jaw line then down to my neck. I moaned in pleasure while Y/N sucked on my sweet spot making sure to leave a mark

Y/N POV

I sucked on Justin's sweet spot making sure that I left a mark. I then began to take off Justin's shirt and throw it somewhere. "you're going to enjoy this baby." I whispered seductively into his ear before kissing it. I then licked down his abs to his leather jeans that was surprisingly tight considered that he was rock hard. I then pulled down his jeans painfully slow. "baby please so teasing." Justin begged. "you have to patient baby." I said while adding a pout. I finally pulled down his pants and threw them on the floor, I then began rub Justin through his pants. I heard him give a deep moan. I then pulled down his boxers with my teeth. Justin's dick then sprang up and hit his lower stomach. I licked my lips before licking the tip of Justin's dick. I then put his whole dick in my mouth and began to circle my tongue around it while I bobbed my head up and down. I felt Justin's hand rest on my head. I then began to bob my head faster on his dick. "oh shit Y/N I'm bout to cum!" Justin exclaimed before cuming in my mouth which I swallowed.

I then kissed the tip of Justin's dick on more time before I kissed my way back up to his pink plump lips. I then gave Justin a peck on the lips before Justin turned us around so that he was on top. "now it's my turn." Justin said before  taking off my purple lace panties. Justin then began to rub my clit furiously with his thumb, before he stuck two fingers in me. "Fuck" I moaned while arching my back in pleasure. My toes then began to curl when Justin hit my g spot. He then began thrust his fingers inside me faster and deeper. "Justin I'm bout to cum." I moaned before releasing my fluids all over Justin's fingers which he licked off. "you taste so damn good baby." Justin whispered before slamming into me. I screamed in pleasure while I wrapped my legs around his torso. Justin thrusted inside of me with deep long strokes. I then moaned and arched my back in pleasure. Justin then thrusted faster inside of me while hitting my g spot every time he thrusted inside of me. "God Y/N you feel so damn good." Justin said before slamming into me one more time before we both came all over each other.

I then flipped us over so that I was on top. "we ain't done yet." I said before placing myself onto Justin's dick. I then began to roll my hips against his, Justin then gripped my hips with his hands. I then began to bounce harder and faster on his dick which gave us both an extreme amount of pleasure. "Fuck Y/N you're so tight." Justin moaned while throwing his head back in pleasure. I then felt a wave of pleasure wash over my body while I came on Justin's dick. I then felt Justin release his fluids inside me.

I flopped beside Justin before wrapping my hands around his waist. "Welcome home Justin." I said before kissing his cheek. " Thank you baby and I love you so much." Justin said while smiling. "I love you too." I said before heading into a deep slumber.