A rant!!!!

First off I just want to rant about this whole Zayn and Louis Twitter fight, I know this is so random but I just had to speak on the issue. So basically what happened was that, Naughty Boy posted a picture of Zayn and Louis dissed the picture in one of his tweets. Then Louis and Naughty Boy got into this little Twitter fight. Zayn then stepped in and tweeted"@louistomlinson remember when you had a life and stopped making bitch comments about mine"

I feel like Zayn did the right thing and defended himself because Louis had no right to instigate like that just because he feels salty because Zayn left the group to have a solo career. And what really pissed me off is the fans saying how could Zayn betray us like this or Zayn totally turned his back on his fans. Bullshit!!! He still deeply loves his fans and y'all our wrong for turning on him like that, but the fans should have known that the band wasn't going to stay together forever they were going to break up one day.

And yes I am a huge one direction fan, I have been a fan for 4 years now and I love them to death. I feel like the fans should be supporting him instead of bringing him down. That's All I wanted to say. Peace out.