Friends with benefits

Y/N POV

Right now im driving to my best friend Justin Bieber's house. Me and justin has been friends since we were in diapers.  But about 3 years ago we began to sleep with each other, thats how we became friends with benefits. We still mess around with each other even though he has a girlfriend. We sleep with each other when evet we get the chance. I parked my car in front of Justin's house. I then unlocked his front door, since I have a spare key to his house. I then walked inside his huge mansion. I found rose petals leading up to Justin's bedroom. I opened the bedroom door to find justin laying on the bed only in his red boxer briefs.

"I see you missed me." I said seductively while walking towards Justin and laying next to him. "yep I missed you so much baby." justin said before kissing me passionately. "how about you show me how much you have missed me." I said in between the kiss. Justin then attacked my neck with sweet kisses. he then found my sweet spot and began to suck, bite, and lick my neck. "mmm" I moaned while running my fingers through his hair. he then kissed down to my jaw line. Justin then began to unzip my dress, he then slid my dress off with ease. he then began to leave wet kisses down my stomach until he reached the hem of my red Victoria secret panties. Justin then started to pull down my panties slowly with his teeth. "justin stop teasing." I said frustrated. "baby you have to be patient. 

I then let out a frustrated sigh. Justin then let out a low chuckle. He then licked my clit slowly. He then inserted his tongue into my entrance. He then started slowly swirl his tongue inside me, making me arch my back. "please go faster" I moaned while tugging on the ends of his hair. Justin then began to swirl his tongue faster and deeper inside of me, until I camm in his mouth. "you taste like cotton candy." Justin whispered in my ear. He then took off his boxers and slowly entered me. he then began to thrust slowly into me. "baby go faster" I moaned while throwing my head back. "beg for it then." justin said with a smirk plastered on his lips. "justin please fuck me faster." i moaned. "your wishes" justin said while thrusting into faster. I then began to dig my nails into his back while he thrusted into me. "fuck" Justin grunted while thrusted deeper into me. "oh shit I'm about to cum" i moaned. "cum for me baby." justin said. He then thrusted into me one last time, he then shot his fluids into me. I then came minutes after him.

I then flipped us around, so that I was on top. I then lowered myself on his d*ck slowly. I then began roll my hips against his slowly. "shit Y/N stop teasing me." Justin moaned. "ok justin" I said while smirking. I then began to ride him fast and hard. I felt his full lenght inside of me while I rode the fuck out of him. "god Y/N your so tight." justin moaned while closing his eyes and throwing his head back in pleasure. "fuck I'm about to cum" justin groaned. "me too" I said. And with that me and justin both came. "I love you Y/N" Justin said before kissing my lips. "I love you too." I whispered against his lips.