Jealously

Y/N POV

"Y/N" Justin yelled from upstairs in our bedroom. "What" I yelled back before getting up and heading upstairs to our bedroom. I then saw Justin on his laptop, probably on Twitter. "well I was wondering if you would like to go to the studio with me today." Justin suggested. "Sure, I would love to go." I said before sitting beside Justin, and kissing his cheek. "So are all your friends going to be at the studio with you?" I asked curiously. "Yep." Justin simply replied. "Even that girl Chantel." I said dryly. "Yep Chantel is going to be there, why do you have a problem with her?" Justin asked. "Yeah!" I yelled at him. "Why don't you like her?" Justin asked innocently. "Because She always flirts with you and she's a nasty hoe." I said angrily. "Baby you have nothing to worry about because I only love you." Justin said before kissing me gently on the lips. "you better only love me." I said after pulling away from our kiss. Justin then laughed.

At the Studio

Me and Justin arrived at the studio in 20 minutes. We then walked into the recording studio and I saw all of our friends. And I also saw that bitch Chantel. I then took a seat next to Madison Beer. "hey guys." I said while smiling. "Hey Lexi" They said in unison except for Chantel. "hey Babe." Chantel said before kissing Justin on then cheek. "Hey Chantel." Justin said while hugging her. My blood was boiling, I was so angry at him and that hoe. Madison then took my hand and lightly squeezed it, which instantly made me calm down. (1 hour later).  For the whole hour that we were at the studio, we just watched Justin and Chantel flirt with each other.  Everybody else left to go get some McDonald's. So it was Just me, Justin, and that bitch Chantel. I then saw Justin give Chantel a kiss on the cheek. That is what totally set me off. I then stormed out the building and walked back home

When I got home I took off all my clothes and put on my pajamas. I then turned on the living room TV and began to watch Family Guy. I then heard Justin's car pull up in the driveway.  He then walked into the front door with a box of my favorite Chocolates. "what do you want, shouldn't you be with your girlfriend Chantel." I said bitterly. "She's not my girlfriend, you are." Justin said sympathetically. "well you sure as he'll acted like she was your girlfriend back at the studio." I said angrily. "Baby you know I only love you, you are the only women I see, I love you with all my heart." Justin said sincerely. "ok, I forgive you Justin." I said before kissing him. "but you have to promise me that you won't hang out with that bitch ever again." I said sternly. "ok I won't ever hang out with that bitch ever again." Justin said before kissing me.