Dating His Brother pt.3

Y/N POV

I woke up with a pair of familiar arms around my waist. I turned around and saw Justin sleeping peacefully. I then felt a wave of guilt wash over me. I couldn't believe that I slept with Jason's brother. I feel so dirty, and stupid for sleeping with Justin. But I loved it, it felt so good to actually be touched like that. When me and Jason have sex it is always so gentle, but when I had sex with Justin it was rough and dirty. I absolutely loved having sex with Justin. I then headed to the bathroom and began to take my shower. I let the water wash away my worries and guilt. I then got out and put on a blue oversized hoodie and black skinny jeans, and black and white Nike. I then headed out the bathroom and found Justin awake. "Sup sexy." Justin said seductively. I then rolled my eyes and let out a tiny giggle. "Aww your giggle is so cute." Justin said while smiling. I then walked over to the bed and gently sat on his lap. I then kissed him lightly on the lips. his lips were so soft and plump. "I love you Y/N." Justin said lovingly. "I love you too." I said while smiling.

That Afternoon

I called Jason so I could tell him that I am in love with Justin instead of him. I then heard a knock on my front door. I then opened it to see a smiling Jason. "hey baby." Jason said before kissing me. He then took a seat on the couch. "Jason I need to tell you something." I said sadly. "what is it baby?" Jason asked concerned. "well remember when you left to go to work. Me and Justin had sex and I liked it." I said while crying. "so you slept with my brother, I thought you loved me. You promised that you will never leave me." Jason said while crying. "I'm so sorry Jason but I love Justin now. I hope someday that we can be friends." I said sympathetically. Jason when stormed out the house with tears running down his face.

* Jason then stopped talking to me for about a month. He just started back talking to me and Justin. I guess he realized that me and Justin really love each other.*