Dating His Brother PT 2

Y/N POV

Justin the then guided my hand to his bulge. He then pressed his lips onto mine. for some strange reason I kissed him back. I then felt Justin glide his warm tongue along my bottom lip. I parted my lips slowly, he then slid his tongue in my mouth. I began to rub Justin through his pants. He lightly moaned in my mouth, which I thought was so sexy.

Justin then carried me up the stairs bridal style, without breaking the kiss. He then lightly put me on the bed. Justin then began to attack my neck with soft wet kisses. He instantly found my sweet spot and sucked lightly on it. I moaned loudly, which caused him to smirk against my skin. He lightly glided his tongue down from neck to my jaw line. Justin then took of my top and threw it on the floor. he then kissed down my stomach.

He then pulled down my pants slowly, which got me even more wet. He then pulled down my panties with his teeth. "you're so wet." Justin said before lightly licking over my clit. I let out an unsteady whimper. He then stuck four fingers into me. I screamed in pleasure and pain. He then began to lick my clit with his tongue while he thrusted his fingers in and out of me. he then curled his fingers and began to hit my g spot. "fuck I'm so close." I screamed while firmly tugging on the ends of his golden brown hair. I then shot my fluids all over Justin's mouth. He then licked it all up. He then gently kissed me on the lips.

Justin then began to pull down his boxer briefs. His "Jerry then hit his lower stomach. I was surprised by how big it was. Justin then laughed when he noticed me starring. "don't worry I'll be gentle." Justin said before kissing me passionately on the lips. He then entered me without warning. I screamed in pleasure and pain because of his size. He then began to thrust into me harder and faster. "who's your daddy now?" Justin asked seductively. "you are." I moaned in response. Justin chuckled and continued to fuck me senseless. "I'm about to cum." Justin moaned before releasing his hot fluids inside of me.

I then flipped us over so that I was on top. "we're not done yet." I said before lowering myself onto "Jerry ". I then saw Justin give a sexy smirk. I then began roll my hips slowly against him. I wanted him to beg for it. "Please Y/N go faster." Justin pleaded. "beg for it then." I said while smirking. "Y/N please fuck me faster please." Justin pleaded. "your wish is granted." I said before I began to ride him faster and harder. I was riding him like there was no tomorrow. "omg that feels so good." Justin moaned while placing his hands on my hips take me go faster. We then both came together.

I then began to kiss down Justin's neck then to his gorgeous toned abbs. I then slowly started to lick the tip of "Jerry". I then grabbed "Jerry" firmly which earned me a moan from Justin. I then took it in my mouth and began to suck on "Jerry". Justin then pushed my head down further onto his dick (excuse the language). I then started to suck harder and faster on "Jerry", I used a little teeth to massage the soft spots. Justin then released his fluids inside my mouth. I swallowed all of it.

I then laid in Justin's muscular arms while thinking about what I just did. "Y/N I love you." Justin said before kissing my lips gently/passionately. "I love you too Justin." I said in between the kiss. I know it's wrong that I cheated on my boyfriend but I realized that I don't really love him. I don't know how am I going to tell.

* so guys what do you think about this chapter. did you like? did you dislike it? leave me comment telling me what you think. And I am going to make a part three to this. And don't forget to vote. and don't forget that I love all you lovely people that read this book and my other books. I just wanted to let you guys know that I appreciate y'all very much. bye love's <3.

+ 4 votes :)