All of Me <3

I was arriving home from a stressful day at work, and all I wanted to do was cuddle with my boyfriend Justin bieber. I have spent literally 24 hours at the studio creating new music for my fans. I finally arrived at my beautiful 4 million dollar mansion that I shared with Justin. I parked in are driveway and walked to our front door. I unlocked it and and closed it behind me. I walked upstairs to our huge bedroom we shared with each other. I walked in and found Justin on Twitter. "he's probably tweeting something to his fans." I thought. I then snapped back to reality. When Justin saw he instantly smiled and ran towards me and gave one of the most loving hugs he ever gave me. "I missed you so much Y/N" Justin said while tearing up.

"Baby don't cry, I'm here now." I said before kissing his perfect plump lips that I have missed so much. This kiss was filled with love and passion. He then pulled away and started into my deep brown eyes. "I've missed looking into those beautiful eyes of yours." Justin said happily. I blushed and looked at the ground, Justin then lifted my chin up and kissed me gently on the lips. He then snaked his hands around my waist pulling me closer to him. He then licked my bottom lip asking for an entrance. I gladly granted him the entrance. He then slipped his tongue in my mouth, while his hands found their way to butt. I was getting really turned on. He then pulled away, smirking cause he knows that I  was getting turned on. "I have a surprise for you Y/N." Justin said while leading me to our music room.

"Y/N I love you so much and I want to show you how much I love you by singing you this song." Justin said while heading over to the piano. I then sat beside him on the piano bench. Justin then began to play and sing "All of me" by John legend. I could hear him pour out his heart and soul into this song.

When he was done singing, I kissed him passionately. I then pulled away and whispered " I love you" against his lips. "I love you too Y/N" Justin said before kissing me. "Lets go cuddle and watch a movie." I suggested. "Ok princess." Justin said before leading me to our bedroom where we, cuddled and watched movies all night.

* I hope you guys like that imagine, I wanted it to be sweet and romantic. And guys might I suggest if you haven't already, listen to all of me by John Legend, it's my new favorite song. And if you want a request just leave a comment down below or inbox me. And may I get 4 votes on this imagine. Thank you I love you guys. <3 :)